Bloomingdales coupon codes?

LOVE IS IN THE SALE!

Take 25% off when you shop with a Bloomingdale’s Credit Card or take 20% off no matter how you pay on a large selection of regular price items labeled "PROMOTION ELIGIBLE WITH CODE: LOVE". All other items are excluded from the offer. To receive the discount, enter promo code LOVE in the box labeled "Enter Your Promo Code" and click "APPLY." You may enter the promo code in your shopping bag any time before or during checkout. Offer valid online and in store February 8-14, 2019.

Just got mailer that Bloomies has a f&f starting for top loyalists starting on 5/29. 25% off I believe. Anything not included is $25 off every $100, including beauty.

Their memorial day sale going on right now is pretty good, esp in fine jewelry. some items already marked 64% off on clearance get an add'l 20% off. and if you have any other one-time use discount codes from them, e.g. 100 off 500 or 20% off, try using it b/c it may be stackable. I was able to get some pearl earrings for 79% off.

For loyalists, you can pick your triple point day during this sale and get points for your purchase.

Anyone else having issues with checking out today while using rewards cards? I can check out fine with just a credit card, but if I try to use my $100 with my credit card the site says it is unable to authorize my credit card.

Hello everyone,

I know it’s a long shot but does anyone know if there’s a promo happening anytime soon (that could be applied to sunglasses)? This would be my first purchase at Bloomingdales and the promo “sign up and save 10%” doesn’t work. It automatically gives me free shipping (Canada) and so the 10% off I guess can’t be applied as it’s considered a combined promo.

Any of your comments or suggestions will be greatly appreciated! ❤️