Black Bamboo 1947, Diana or Dionysus.. sigh

Sorry, I'm not getting these points :confused1:

The handles don't come 'down' on most top-handles - what's the deal? One handle means they're attached to the top-middle of the bag and the bag is not flat. If it 'went down' it would be to a 90 degree angle.

You can adjust the length of the straps. Adjustment makes them longer or shorter and longer again.

It comes with a leather strap too. You just change the strap to the leather one.

I'm sorry to have provoked such a response. I was simply going off the photo posted, which showed the bag at a very high position. (If I was trying a bag on, I'd personally adjust it to my liking — so I assumed OP had adjusted the length as much as it could go.)

I did not know the bags come with a leather strap in other countries. Here, they're only being sold with the cloth strap.

I'm sorry to have provoked such a response. I was simply going off the photo posted, which showed the bag at a very high position. (If I was trying a bag on, I'd personally adjust it to my liking — so I assumed OP had adjusted the length as much as it could go.)

I did not know the bags come with a leather strap in other countries. Here, they're only being sold with the cloth strap.

Sorry if I came across more harshly than intended.

I've been wearing mine all day and it's such a cool bag, gets compliments in Hermès and is much easier and versatile than my Kelly. One of my favourite bags ever!

I went into the Gucci store in Barcelona today and loved way too many bags.

The black bamboo 1947 really sang to me, but it's really not my usual style. The smooth leather makes me worried about scratches too. But its so.. beautiful. The bamboo handle doesnt go down, FYI.
View attachment 5400656

The Diana was gorgeous too, and I love the Small size. It's quite big! But definitely more suited to holding rather than wearing cross-body because of its size. The bamboo handle is stunning. Probably my least favourite of the three though.

View attachment 5400659

The Dionysus.. well for me its a classic, because I have been eyeing it for years now! Still as gorgeous! The black one seems easy to wear, regardless of the bling.
View attachment 5400658

What do you think??
The dionysus for sure. Just received mine today in brown from BOND ST store. Love it