Best thing ever!!!

That is fabulous! Congratulations! I'd love a pink charlotte. :o) They look so fun and fresh. Is the leather as scrumptous as it looks? You'll have to post lots of pic's!

melisande said:
Wonderful news! Congratulations. Did you hear anything more about the Darel bag with chain straps?

I was actually expecting it today but it didn't come yet:cry: I guess i'll have to wait until monday or Tuesday (?)!!!
It is brown and without pockets, like Bjaras! The chain strap bags with pockets aren't available yet!!!

divina_lucilla said:
you are a vip!!!!!!!!

:shame: :shame: :shame: :lol: :lol: :lol:

melisande the first thing i will do as soon as i get the bag i will post pics for you:biggrin:
I am so curious about the chain strap bag WITH pockets. I heard that it is smaller.....i want that too:love:

ayla said:
You've like got them all !! ;)

like pokemon for bags. :smile: ok, that was lame, but i worked with kids all last summer...at camp that would have killed. :smile:

congrats on your pretty new bag!!! because of your beautiful collection i *really* want a charlotte but have never seen one in the US. :\ but i guess that's good, because i just bought a speedy so i don't need any bags for a while. :smile: