Best products for really dry hair

I was thinking to try Bumble and Bumble actually. I heard a lot of good reviews about it. At the moment, I'm using this japanese product leave in conditioner called Reaction B-3. I bought it at local salon but don't know where you can get it retail. It works like a charm!

I'd have to say Joico products. I have thick, dry--below shoulder hair and it can be a PITA without the right products. Joico products are absolutely the best I've come across.

I'd recommend their Moisture Recovery Line! TDF!
I also use their Daily Care Line! Love it!--The Daily Moisturizer in this line is TDF as well!
Also their Silk Results Line!

You just have to try the products to believe it! I've tried lots and these products are the BEST ever IMO. I always look like I've just come from the salon when I use them.

You may try washing your hair less frequently, that should help some, and one of the best treatments for hair I've found is plain old olive oil. Massage a bit through your wet hair (no need to really douse it) and then put on a shower cap and let it sit for a bit. Then rinse it out gently. You'll have a little bit of the smell of the olive oil remain but it does refresh your hair.

Have you ladies also tried getting a boar bristle brush and just brushing your hair for a good half hour or so? That will really move the natural oils through your hair. I have seriously dry skin and have trouble with a dry scalp sometimes too, so I try to really brush my hair at least once a week.

Try Kerastase, Bain Satin 3 Shampoo.
I have very dry hair and Kerastase is the best hair product for me. It makes my hair soft and shine.
For best result, use Kerasetesa Masquintense treatment as conditioner.
It is not cheap but is definitely worth every penny.

Reactions: Pollie-Jean
You may try washing your hair less frequently, that should help some, and one of the best treatments for hair I've found is plain old olive oil. Massage a bit through your wet hair (no need to really douse it) and then put on a shower cap and let it sit for a bit. Then rinse it out gently. You'll have a little bit of the smell of the olive oil remain but it does refresh your hair.

Have you ladies also tried getting a boar bristle brush and just brushing your hair for a good half hour or so? That will really move the natural oils through your hair. I have seriously dry skin and have trouble with a dry scalp sometimes too, so I try to really brush my hair at least once a week.

I use a Mason Pearson boar bristle brush that helps make my hair feel silky compared to my other brushes.

In terms of other suggestions and that are cost effective, I like to use Garnier Fructis leave in conditioner every 2-3 days and use Infusium 23 on the other days.

I agree with luxe. Kerastase products are wonderful, expecially the oleo relax serum. You just use a little on your hair after every shampoo and it does wonders. I also use the masqueintense for deep conditioning. It brought me back from the brink of disaster. It is expensive but it works great.

This might sound kinda gross, but has anyone ever tried mayonnaise? I wasn't sure if it was just an old wives tale that it worked and thought I would ask around before I tried it! :lol:

my hair is a constant struggle.

curly, dry and I blow it out often.

I love Kerastase. My favorite two products I use the most from that line is the "Lait Nutri-Sculpt" - a smoothing hair foundation and the "Oleo-Relax" - which is an oil that does wonders for my hair.

I've tried every shampoo under the sun but I'm using Aveda "Be Curly" right now and it lathers really nice and when I blow out my hair it is less tangled. I was using another shampoo from Aveda "Damage Remedy" and it would leave my hair tangled and rough feeling.

And I just love L'oreals Nature therapy moisturizing pomade to pat down fly aways or anything that is looking like it needs attention.

Hope you found something that works!!!!

I have curly hair and the best way to keep it soft and bouncy is to regularly use a conditioner and whenever it feels a little dry just run some water in your hands and run it through your hair!x