Best Inventory in NYC?

Well, thanks everyone for your great advice. I will be staying 6 East 44th street so I will check out the Madison Ave store...if you are there look for the person who is dressed to warm or in summer clothes...it will be me...70 degrees ...perfect for me but hard to decided which shoes to pack...LOL

Well, thanks everyone for your great advice. I will be staying 6 East 44th street so I will check out the Madison Ave store...if you are there look for the person who is dressed to warm or in summer clothes...it will be me...70 degrees ...perfect for me but hard to decided which shoes to pack...LOL

How was your visit?? Did you go to the Madison Store??

Madison is not that bad. I can give you the name of a good SA there if you want to PM me.
Bergdorf has been getting very little inventory (I have been waiting a month for a particular scarf they are supposed to receive). Call the store and ask for Sara the SA at
BG in H scarf dept.

hi codygirl, could you give me the sa's name at madison? cuz i cant PM you now... :cry:

I will be in the city on Friday and Saturday of this coming week. I know the Madison Ave store is large. I was hoping to find something not available at my local H, such as wool pom poms and maybe a bright SLG to add to my budding rainbow. No big purchases for me (if I repeat it often enough, maybe it will sink in!) Do you think it is worth the trip? Any tips greatly appreciated. TIA.

i usually shop online, but when I finally took a trip into the madison store i had absolutely no problem. It was pretty crowded (as it was a beautiful spring day) and I browsed. When I was ready to purchase I told one of the gentlemen standing around and he quickly got someone to help me. I maybe waited 2 minutes.

i can never make up my mind and she took out all the Twillies and opened them up to see which one would look better with my birkin.

I don't have an SA and had no issue. Now I don't know if it's b/c I was carrying an H item or b/c I walked in without any preconceived notions, but it was a pleasant experience and will make sure I take a purchase trip there every spring b/c no matter how warm i dress i HATE leaving the house in the winter!! lol;)
:biggrin::biggrin:

Have Fun!!