Barenia leather bag review

Just got an email from van Astyn that they marked down all bags to CHF90. It does sound that they are going out of business:sad: Just made an resolution that no bags for 2019, but still want to get one more bags from them if not a couple of more:sad::sad:

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Just got an email from van Astyn that they marked down all bags to CHF90. It does sound that they are going out of business:sad: Just made an resolution that no bags for 2019, but still want to get one more bags from them if not a couple of more:sad::sad:

It’s a shame Mario has decided to close as he wants to concentrate on his other company. I was able to purchase another fabulous bag at an amazing price.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
It’s a shame Mario has decided to close as he wants to concentrate on his other company. I was able to purchase another fabulous bag at an amazing price.
I tried to place an order and was a directed to another site for payment but it will not go thru, how do you place orders with them, nice handbags and seemed to be great quality. Thanks!

I tried to place an order and was a directed to another site for payment but it will not go thru, how do you place orders with them, nice handbags and seemed to be great quality. Thanks!

The site that you are re-directed to is a verification software of your credit card. I think it’s called Visa Verification. You have to have your credit card verified prior to completing the sale. Here’s the link-
https://usa.visa.com/pay-with-visa/...fiedbyvisa&symlinkref=https://www.google.com/

Reactions: zinacef
Got Alaia small hobo in red and a Fosberry small city in pearl/grayish color. Can’t really beat the price of Chf 90 each.

Very nice- you will love the Fosbury, I purchased that a few months back and enjoy the uniqueness. I purchased this time the Eley Small Sling / Clutch in Clay Safi Goat and am excited to receive it.

Very nice- you will love the Fosbury, I purchased that a few months back and enjoy the uniqueness. I purchased this time the Eley Small Sling / Clutch in Clay Safi Goat and am excited to receive it.
Do you have any idea if this could be the last of their stocks, hoping they have some more.