Gris Fossile
Gris Chartreux
Marron Cognac
Bleu Maldives
Rouge Safran

(Thanks Ceejay!)

2016-SS-MAIN.jpg

Reactions: Kat10
I compiled these from the web, because in the thread about color charts many charts dissapeared because original photos are not available now. i was hoping to help myself and the others by having them in one post.

(Note that these color charts were originally created by tPF and were taken by this company without permission.)

IMG_7422.jpegIMG_7423.jpegIMG_7424.jpegIMG_7425.jpegIMG_7426.jpegIMG_7427.jpegIMG_7428.jpegIMG_7429.jpegIMG_7430.jpegIMG_7431.jpegIMG_7432.jpegIMG_7433.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Um. Some of those were stolen from tPF. I know because I compiled them.

Eg. 2010
I know ! So many photos from tPF around. That is why the title of the thread, I recognized the ones which were here long time ago and saw them on this website, some even have still tPF watermark on them. But I wanted to have them again in one place for us here:smile:

@vesna Thanks for recompiling! Grateful to be able to see them again but not liking the other sites stealing and then watermarking them, as if they had been the one to put them together. :doh:

I had a very vague memory of maybe(?) saving the original TPF photos for offline reference so if I actually did that and can find them, I'll add it back here for everyone.

Reactions: gazoo
Um. Some of those were stolen from tPF. I know because I compiled them.

Eg. 2010
I love the "Don't forget to give credit for information and pictures" at the very end when they don't give credit of their stolen (and TPF watermarked) pics.
Lately I am in search for some nice oldies from 2000s and can’t see a single chart either in the original thread or comparison threads to recognize the color and keep asking for identification….I know that in the old days picatures were too large for capacity of the website and we had to upload them to some website and post links and they would appear here…but in the meantime, ummmm 20 years, that is all gone. So many great search results for every color I ask, but none pf the pica are here any more, so I started searching.

I asked mods to delete if it is not OK to post tPF pics from other sites

• Thanks
Reactions: gazoo
Status
Not open for further replies.