Bags with matching wallet / accessories

I have the Hamilton wallet with the big lock in front.
It has hold up fine. After five months it still looks brand new but now I bought a new wallet since the big lock in the front drives me crazy. it klinks and klonks and is just big and in gets stuck in the lining of the bag and my headphones gets tangled up in it all the time. I still use it though with my Hamilton bag. It is so cute and stunning so I can't resist and if you don't have so much stuff laying loose around in your bag then I think its fine. I usually keep the wallet in its own pocket now.

I have and love this wallet. No complaints so far but I've only had it about a month..... 😉

Just received this wallet from zappos :smile: It's in raspberry!!! Matching wallet with my new raspberry EW Hamilton!!!! Bad new is that, this was a returned used wallet and I talked to the customer services about this.
Good new is he offered me a full refund and said I can either keep it or donate it!!! I don't know what to say but I'm a little disappointed and happy at the same time. It was the last wallet in raspberry!! It was used but I don't mind since it's for free now. I'll will post a pictures with my Hamilton later!!!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412654557.778861.jpg

Just received this wallet from zappos :smile: It's in raspberry!!! Matching wallet with my new raspberry EW Hamilton!!!! Bad new is that, this was a returned used wallet and I talked to the customer services about this.
Good new is he offered me a full refund and said I can either keep it or donate it!!! I don't know what to say but I'm a little disappointed and happy at the same time. It was the last wallet in raspberry!! It was used but I don't mind since it's for free now. I'll will post a pictures with my Hamilton later!!!
View attachment 2772191

Wow, gorgeous color on that wallet! I'm not sure what's going on with Zappos. Yours is not the first story I've heard about customers receiving 'used' goods from them. Sounds like they need some quality control work somewhere. I think they're service is wonderful but it never reflects well on a company to be sending out used goods.
Since they have such a generous return policy I can see how it would be some constant monitoring to make sure what's coming back to them in sale-able condition. Glad you got to keep it for free!

Just got my turquoise Hamilton wallet today.....thrilled with it! The color just pops against my Speedy and I love the organization inside of it.....so perfect! I highly recommend this wallet for anyone who loves the LV wallets but doesn't want to spend the big $$$$ to get one.:smile:

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    500.1 KB · Views: 343
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    381.7 KB · Views: 329
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    392.5 KB · Views: 329
Just got my turquoise Hamilton wallet today.....thrilled with it! The color just pops against my Speedy and I love the organization inside of it.....so perfect! I highly recommend this wallet for anyone who loves the LV wallets but doesn't want to spend the big $$$$ to get one.:smile:

Where did you get this?

Where did you get this wallet? I haven't seen this at macys or MK store yet.

Hi ladies, thanks for the inquiries......I got my turquoise Hamilton on ebay! It was less than list price with free shipping and it was brand new. I'm so happy with it as it seems hard to find. At first I thought I wanted the monogram but then found out it was made of PVC. Not a huge deal but I'd rather have leather. I didn't know that this beautiful wallet came in such wonderful colors but was happy to find out that it does......check out ebay!

But even on ebay it's rather hard to find the pretty leather colors....just keep looking!

Hi ladies, thanks for the inquiries......I got my turquoise Hamilton on ebay! It was less than list price with free shipping and it was brand new. I'm so happy with it as it seems hard to find. At first I thought I wanted the monogram but then found out it was made of PVC. Not a huge deal but I'd rather have leather. I didn't know that this beautiful wallet came in such wonderful colors but was happy to find out that it does......check out ebay!

But even on ebay it's rather hard to find the pretty leather colors....just keep looking!
Just wanted to update on my turquoise Hamilton.....I've used it for about a week now and love everything about it! The leather feels great, I love how it opens up flat, and there is plenty of room for every card I have. I also LOVE the charm on the front, don't find it annoying but actually love the sound it makes against the leather.....!

Just wanted to update on my turquoise Hamilton.....I've used it for about a week now and love everything about it! The leather feels great, I love how it opens up flat, and there is plenty of room for every card I have. I also LOVE the charm on the front, don't find it annoying but actually love the sound it makes against the leather.....!
Thanks for the update. Sounds like it's a great wallet! :smile:

It's gorgeous & I just love it!! I just got a aqua Hamilton & would love a wallet to match!