Baby Blue!

Thanks so much for your reply.

Bleu Glacier is beautiful, but agreed not baby blue.

Would you say Ciel is darker and more grey than Bleu Lin? Baby blue is one of those colours where there are not a lot of comparison photo's unlike pink, grey etc.
Here’s a comparison shot of Ciel and Bleu Lin. The 35B is Ciel (clemence) and the Constance wallet is Bleu Lin (Epsom). Two distinct colors when side-by-side but indistinguishable to me if separate. 9A0FC593-8D53-479F-AFFE-2D62F9EC3FCE.jpeg

Here’s a comparison shot of Ciel and Bleu Lin. The 35B is Ciel (clemence) and the Constance wallet is Bleu Lin (Epsom). Two distinct colors when side-by-side but indistinguishable to me if separate. View attachment 4841706
Thank you so much for the comparison photo. This is the first side by side photo I have seen, and it is so helpful. I think I prefer Bleu Lin from the photo.

Thank you so much for the comparison photo. This is the first side by side photo I have seen, and it is so helpful. I think I prefer Bleu Lin from the photo.
You know, I totally get that. Ciel is a lovely, soft blue. @NotoriousPink's pic of her Ciel Kelly is a great representation of the color. But looking now at my own comparison shot of Ciel and Bleu Lin...yeah, I'd go Bleu Lin, too. :lol:

I love both, but yes, I prefer blue lin too, as it is just a bit bluer (less gray/green). Just bear in mind that blue lin is going to be harder to find than ciel.
Your photos were so clear, they really helped me understand that Ciel is not for me. I am not a green lover at all and the green undertone in Ciel is a deal breaker for me. Agreed that Blue Lin is harder to find, but I would rather wait and find the right bag for me.