Awesome August 2021 Purchases Post Here!

Picked up my beautiful MWT Felicie Pochette today! :heart: She was well worth the 12 week wait. :love:

The coquelicot lining is stunning! I opted for one sticker on the back of the zip pouch insert, and it’s perfect! The colours are so vibrant.

View attachment 5178265View attachment 5178266View attachment 5178267
It is worth it! I love your choice of colors and how the nice sticker pulls some coquelicot color into the sunset. The whole piece coordinates very well together. Enjoy your made to order piece!

• Love
Reactions: _vee
Thanks so much for sharing! I think the silver épi is so unique. It would be stunning as an evening clutch but just as wearable casually during the day. Like you said, very versatile. It’s gold/silver bicolor adds to that versatility. It caught my eye months ago but so little attention as been given to this gem that I wasn’t even sure it would make it into production. I ended up getting the monogram noir because I wanted a piece that fits my phone for my multi belt. If this is still around in a few months, and I survive all the holiday new releases, I would pick up the silver as well. The monogram vs epi look is completely different. I hope you keep yours!
You are so right. I think when ppl initially look at it they don't realize it can go so many ways . I've seen 1 or 2 videos on the monogram . The silver just sent a light bulb off in my head like you said evening and casual. I have a few more days to make the final decision but so far I'm leaning towards keeping it . Hope you snag one !!

• Thanks
Reactions: blushnbellinlvoe