Authenticate Those SHOES

Apr 2, 2021
The Manolo's are authentic and an older style, the vamp is very long and seems a bit misshapen. The Jimmy Choos also appear to be authentic.
Thanks so much for taking the time. I haven’t seen Manolo’s with the “handmade in Italy” stamp in that placing before which made me question it. Thanks again!!

Izo

Jun 6, 2021
Hello everyone! I bought these two boots. What do you think? (I am new at here, I hope that i am at right thread for boots)

Attachments

calistaay

May 26, 2021
Terrible fakes.
Hello audreylita, sorry to disturb. Just would like to check with you if I send those photos to a staff at manolo would they tell me it’s not authentic since I’ve bought something from the sales associate before. The lady does not want to refund me my money and insist it is authentic. Thanks.

audreylita

Shopping's my cardio
Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 23, 2009
Hello audreylita, sorry to disturb. Just would like to check with you if I send those photos to a staff at manolo would they tell me it’s not authentic since I’ve bought something from the sales associate before. The lady does not want to refund me my money and insist it is authentic. Thanks.
I can’t answer specifically for Manolo Blahnik, but most staff at brand boutiques are instructed not to offer authenticity advice. There are so many errors with this shoe, there are almost too many to count, but right out of the gate the shoes are clearly machine stitched, and all of Manolo‘s shoes are hand stitched. I’ve been buying Manolo‘s shoes since the mid-80s and can tell you that these are one of the worst pairs of fakes I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: calistaay

calistaay

May 26, 2021
I can’t answer specifically for Manolo Blahnik, but most staff at brand boutiques are instructed not to offer authenticity advice. There are so many errors with this shoe, there are almost too many to count, but right out of the gate the shoes are clearly machine stitched, and all of Manolo‘s shoes are hand stitched. I’ve been buying Manolo‘s shoes since the mid-80s and can tell you that these are one of the worst pairs of fakes I’ve ever seen.
Thanks so much, I do agree as well. she insisted she bought from a reputable department store but that store closed down. I have reached out to my sales associate at manolo at another department store for help. I just don’t understand why would she need proof on the authenticator when everyone on the forum does it on a good will basis.hopefully a sales associate confirmation from manolo will convince her.

BeenBurned

Coach, Dooney, Uggs
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
East Coast, USA
I bought from a lady off online, I’m almost certain this is fake. I compared to the one I have it looks so off == please help thanks! View attachment 5093250 View attachment 5093251 View attachment 5093252 View attachment 5093253 View attachment 5093255
Thanks so much, I do agree as well. she insisted she bought from a reputable department store but that store closed down. I have reached out to my sales associate at manolo at another department store for help. I just don’t understand why would she need proof on the authenticator when everyone on the forum does it on a good will basis.hopefully a sales associate confirmation from manolo will convince her.
I hope you don't mind my chiming in.

How did you pay for the shoes? If you used a credit card, open a dispute with your card issuer.

You said you "bought from a lady off online." Does that mean there's a link to the listing on a website? Most websites have a buyer protection dispute process. Can you post a link to the listing and open a dispute there?

Reactions: shuze

samouu

O.G.
Jun 3, 2011
GVA
Hi again, here are some sandals I got for a fair price but I am wondering about their authenticity as the serial number is seems uneven to me
Your professional help would be greatly appreciated as I've only until tomorrow to return them :flowers:

Item Name: Louis Vuitton Mule lockit trunk damier azur

View attachment 5109571 View attachment 5109572 View attachment 5109573 View attachment 5109574 View attachment 5109575 View attachment 5109576 View attachment 5109577 View attachment 5109578 View attachment 5109579 View attachment 5109580 View attachment 5109581

prsmisa

May 22, 2021
Hello, need help with these Chanel cap toe flats

The seller says the shoes come with a card. I thought Chanel shoes don't come with authenticity card? Another thing is that it's not true to size: it's 39C but fits like a US/CAD 6. The seller says it's authentic but I would like an expert's help. These are the only photos I have.

Attachments

shuze

Authenticator
Apr 26, 2014
Hi again, here are some sandals I got for a fair price but I am wondering about their authenticity as the serial number is seems uneven to me
Your professional help would be greatly appreciated as I've only until tomorrow to return them :flowers:

Item Name: Louis Vuitton Mule lockit trunk damier azur

View attachment 5109571 View attachment 5109572 View attachment 5109573 View attachment 5109574 View attachment 5109575 View attachment 5109576 View attachment 5109577 View attachment 5109578 View attachment 5109579 View attachment 5109580 View attachment 5109581
Please post the actual pictures. TY