Authenticate This PRADA

Fake, but not for the reasons you mention. Where did you buy it?

In the future, use the authentication request format on page one, post one of this thread. I generally ignore posts that don't follow the rules, but this fake is so bad that I don't want to look at it again.

Thank you so much for letting me know!! I purchased it from a shop that sells pre-owned “authentic” designer wear. Are you able to tell me how you knew it was a replica? so I can advise them of these points when I return to the shop.

Thank you again, much appreciated!

Hello, if someone could please help me authenticate the Prada Paradigme tote that I have purchased it would be much appreciated! The only reason for my doubts are that this bag came with a navy blue and white dust bag when I would have thought it would come with white, also the authenticity card has not been filled out.

Thank you for your time :smile: View attachment 4037215View attachment 4037216 View attachment 4037218View attachment 4037219 View attachment 4037220View attachment 4037221 View attachment 4037222 View attachment 4037224 View attachment 4037226 View attachment 4037227

I believe that you are the ebay seller. We don't usually authenticate for sellers. Unfortunately the bag is a really bad fake. I suggest you take it back to that little boutique, along with a lawyer, and initiate civil action to get your $$$ back.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for letting me know!! I purchased it from a shop that sells pre-owned “authentic” designer wear. Are you able to tell me how you knew it was a replica? so I can advise them of these points when I return to the shop.

Thank you again, much appreciated!

We don't give out hints here as these pages are used by counterfeiters to "improve" their illegal wares.
However, we can suggest that you have the bag authenticated by a reputable authenticiation agency. There are several online services which will charge a modest fee and can generally authenticate from excellent quality, high res, closeup photos. They will provide a letter of non authenticity and will detail in the letter, all the points of difference between your bag and a known authentic model. Best of luck.

I believe that you are the ebay seller. We don't usually authenticate for sellers. Unfortunately the bag is a really bad fake. I suggest you take it back to that little boutique, along with a lawyer, and initiate civil action to get your $$$ back.

So once I read that the bag was a replica this morning I removed the listing, I have since contacted the shop I purchased it from and will be taking it back, thank you for the advice, much appreciated!

Reactions: Prada Psycho
Hello everyone. I'd appreciate any help authenticating this Prada bag listed on ebay. : )

Item Name: (not official) Prada pebbled leather tote
Listing number: eBay item number 362290391717
Seller ID: luxury.garage.sale
Link: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/362290391717?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&fromMakeTrack=true#viTabs_0

Comments: Based on the listing, the bag only comes with the dustbag and no authenticity cards. I also couldn't find the official name of the bag so if anyone can perhaps i.d. the style name or something i'd appreciate it a lot, cause i'd like to try find some google pics of it to see how it looks on someone or size perspective etc. Thank you so much. :smile:

There actually is an authentic Prada style similar to this. But that doesn't take away the fact that this one is a piece of garbage. I was stunned at the number of bidders. Even if it were real, it's in terrible condition!
Yes, I know the similar one! I was just wondering if this one had so many bidders, despite the awful condition because of it's not that common. I wasn't thinking of bidding on it, just curious because I couldn't explain that there were so many bidders. Thanks again for clarifying!