Authenticate This MULBERRY

Hello! I am new here and new to bags. I bought this one as I loved it even though I couldn't find any info on it. If anyone could authenticate or identify it I would be grateful. Thank you.
Item Name: Mulberry Vintage Mini Barrel Handbag
Item Number:143650261464
Seller ID: melaniehall759
Link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/143650261464
Looks good, we have another thread for "identify this".... I can't remember the name, sorry.

Reactions: Cytry
Hello,

I’m looking at a bag on Facebook and would be really grateful for your input on whether it is genuine or not! More photos on the listing but these are ones I requested of the serial number.

Thank you for your help!

B6AC8654-22F5-431C-BDD4-717EECEF0198.jpeg9786E931-90A9-41F8-9C0F-CFC942900F45.jpegBD33642F-9C31-48BA-AF1C-32A9EDD47E16.jpeg

Hello,

I’m looking at a bag on Facebook and would be really grateful for your input on whether it is genuine or not! More photos on the listing but these are ones I requested of the serial number.

Thank you for your help!

View attachment 4818529View attachment 4818530View attachment 4818531
We will not authenticate for those who post photos only and cannot provide link to a public online auction/sale. (from page #1 in this thread). FB is not public, sorry.

Hi everyone,
I purchased this purse from a carboot today. It was not an obvious fake seller stall and she was adamant that the purse was authentic.
Would anyone be able to help me on this please.

View attachment 4820298

View attachment 4820299

View attachment 4820300

View attachment 4820301

View attachment 4820302

View attachment 4820303
Sorry, we don't authenticate from photos only. You may use the services of a formal authenticator such as Authenticate4u

Hi,

Thank you so much! What is bothering me is the attachment of the chain and the small inner pocket -it seems that the chain is attached to the inside of the bag in most of bags I´v seen online/live and the inner pocket is a bit different as well (pls see the pic

attached as referral, in my bag the chain leaves from outside and there is only one big pocket instead of few "card" pockets, like in this blue bag) Capture.PNG.Do you know if there is variations?

Listing info
Item Name: Mulberry mini lily
Item Number: -
Seller ID: -
Link: https://store.emmy.fi/products/id763929?_pos=11&_sid=3b47b98d2&_ss=r#top

For future requests, please repost the listin info so we don't have to search. Looks good.
For future requests, please repost the listin info so we don't have to search. Looks good.

Last edited:
Hi,

Thank you so much! What is bothering me is the attachment of the chain and the small inner pocket -it seems that the chain is attached to the inside of the bag in most of bags I´v seen online/live and the inner pocket is a bit different as well (pls see the pic

attached as referral, in my bag the chain leaves from outside and there is only one big pocket instead of few "card" pockets, like in this blue bag) View attachment 4821081.Do you know if there is variations?

Listing info
Item Name: Mulberry mini lily
Item Number: -
Seller ID: -
Link: https://store.emmy.fi/products/id763929?_pos=11&_sid=3b47b98d2&_ss=r#top
They are two completely different models.