Authenticate This MANSUR GAVRIEL (please read first post for necessary photos, etc.)

cattdeee

Nov 27, 2020
Item: Mansur Gavriel mini Lady Bag in FLAMMA

Listing Number:

Seller: camynami

Link: https://posh.mk/Yu5rCXMyTbb

Comments: hello! Please authenticate this suede mini Lady Bag. I just purchased it from POSHMARK and it says it is on its way. THANK YOU!

cattdeee

Nov 27, 2020
Item: Mansur Gavriel mini Lady Bag in FLAMMA

Listing Number:

Seller: camynami

Link: https://posh.mk/Yu5rCXMyTbb

Comments: hello! Please authenticate this suede mini Lady Bag. I just purchased it from POSHMARK and it says it is on its way. THANK YOU!

Jaime

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
I can't guarantee the authenticity of that particular bag though the interior pics and base pics aren't very good, but they definitely did make one with leather looking like that.

Reactions: stephsposhlife

Ashley171983

Sep 22, 2019
Hello. I bought this bag at Nordstrom Rack shipped to me from their site. It has a Nordstrom return sticker so worried someone returned a fake. It’s vegetable leather and very stiff. I’ve never held one of these in person so curious if anyone can tell if it’s real. Appreciate it !

Attachments

Jaime

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
Not going to comment on the authenticity of that particular bag as I haven't bought or looked at MG for some time and alot about it is different to when I used to buy like the tags and dust bag etc but veg tanned leather is extremely stiff. It is not a soft buttery leather. It's stiff and marks/scratches very easily. So the feel of the leather itself is normal and no indication it's fake.

Ashley171983

Sep 22, 2019
Not going to comment on the authenticity of that particular bag as I haven't bought or looked at MG for some time and alot about it is different to when I used to buy like the tags and dust bag etc but veg tanned leather is extremely stiff. It is not a soft buttery leather. It's stiff and marks/scratches very easily. So the feel of the leather itself is normal and no indication it's fake.
appreciate your comment. thats what i wondered what would differ between vegetable and saffiano.

leschoes

Jan 17, 2021