Scarves Authenticate This HERMÈS Scarf READ 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING!

If I'm able to get the care tag photo, will update my request. Thanks ever so much!
it is a chronic issue when buying solely based on store tag, if attached it obscures the caretag - where the real information is. Sometime it is not attached - you might not get it in the mail or worse yet has been placed there dishonestly to convince you to buy. I kinda can’t tell if store tag is attached - well it hurts my neck too much to look through the tags.

it is a chronic issue when buying solely based on store tag, if attached it obscures the caretag - where the real information is. Sometime it is not attached - you might not get it in the mail or worse yet has been placed there dishonestly to convince you to buy. I kinda can’t tell if store tag is attached - well it hurts my neck too much to look through the tags.
Good to know, thank you for your help and expertise tin keeping us safe!

Apologies! Here's the correct link:

Woohoo, following up. Got the additional photos of the care tag front and back!

1000015644.jpg1000015645.jpg1000015646.jpg

Lovely authenticators, please could I have your thoughts on this Graff Twilly. There is no care tag as it is from an Hermès private sale. There is a faint S stamp.
Thank you.

Scarf Name: Graff Twilly
Listing number: 39084856
Seller: Toni
Link: https://www.vestiairecollective.com...ur-silk-twilly-86-hermes-scarf-39084856.shtml
It is a nice logo & copyright, BUTTTTT … twillies are next to impossible to authenticate , no red flags BUTTTTTT
1. twilly photos are ALWAYS deficient, they need to show ALL of both sides of the twilly. NEVER fold up, obscuring the other side. It is TOO EASY to hide a deficiency in twilly photos.
2. it is hard to recognize a cw or design due to item 1. there are a lot of look alike cws
3. it is hard to recognize the design due to item 1
4. All the recent twillies have been faked.
5. There is not much to go on for twillies , cp, caretag and logo, no title , no signature. authentications are shaky at best. no caretag here. you gotta give me something to work on bc of item 4

Dear authenticators, please would you kindly let me know whether this shawl is autentic? Thank you!

Scarf Name: Point d’Orgue Shawl 140
Listing number: 38374813
Seller: Tina
Link: https://www.vestiairecollective.com...ashmere-chale-140-hermes-scarf-38374813.shtml
I only saw 3 photos, no closeups. Very nice store tag. O closeups of the features listed in Post 1.
See my previous comments on buying based almost exclusively on a store tag. I should also note that this sale has no closeups for judging condition - yes, scarves with store tags may still not have the condition that one might desire , so no red flags but…
Also the photo colors hmmm too dark(manipulated ???, I don’t know, not what I was expecting for what I suppose to be the cw ).

Reactions: turfnsurf
I only saw 3 photos, no closeups. Very nice store tag. O closeups of the features listed in Post 1.
See my previous comments on buying based almost exclusively on a store tag. I should also note that this sale has no closeups for judging condition - yes, scarves with store tags may still not have the condition that one might desire , so no red flags but…
Also the photo colors hmmm too dark(manipulated ???, I don’t know, not what I was expecting for what I suppose to be the cw ).
Fair comments, thank you - I’ll request more close ups and of the care tag too and will note that for future asks on here!

It is a nice logo & copyright, BUTTTTT … twillies are next to impossible to authenticate , no red flags BUTTTTTT
1. twilly photos are ALWAYS deficient, they need to show ALL of both sides of the twilly. NEVER fold up, obscuring the other side. It is TOO EASY to hide a deficiency in twilly photos.
2. it is hard to recognize a cw or design due to item 1. there are a lot of look alike cws
3. it is hard to recognize the design due to item 1
4. All the recent twillies have been faked.
5. There is not much to go on for twillies , cp, caretag and logo, no title , no signature. authentications are shaky at best. no caretag here. you gotta give me something to work on bc of item 4
Thank you, I appreciate your time and insight.

Reactions: Mary Ann G