Scarves Authenticate This HERMÈS Scarf READ 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING!

This is authentic and stunning and, honestly, would be my choice, as it features items in the Hermes museum. I'm not sure the stains in La Prom will come out. Go the distance for your first one! Try to be sure you can wear the colors. Have fun on the fast and slippery Hermes slope!

I bought it, thank you, excited now, and thanks to you not worrying that it will be a fake. Thank you again

I bought it, thank you, excited now, and thanks to you not worrying that it will be a fake. Thank you again
Congrats and welcome to the world of H scarves! It is vast. And exciting. And dangerous, LOL. Come over to Scarf of the Day and show us a picture of how you wear it - don't worry about the weekly themes, which are just for extra fun.

Congrats and welcome to the world of H scarves! It is vast. And exciting. And dangerous, LOL. Come over to Scarf of the Day and show us a picture of how you wear it - don't worry about the weekly themes, which are just for extra fun.

Thank you, you're very kind. I am beginning to get that this could be a dangerous and slippery slope as I still want a 'la promenade' as well (oh dear). I also think I've spotted a couple of fakes (hem rolled the wrong way or machined) Clearly I need to get off eBay and do something else!

The irony of it all is that I'm not really a scarf person (yet!?) but the scarves are so amazing that one feels they should be in a frame. The colours and the details are wonderful. It's obvious that a lot of work goes into them.

I am very lucky that thanks to this forum my first will be authentic. I need to be familiar with the real thing if I'm to buy more (which of course I am not going to do!)

Thank you, you're very kind. I am beginning to get that this could be a dangerous and slippery slope as I still want a 'la promenade' as well (oh dear). I also think I've spotted a couple of fakes (hem rolled the wrong way or machined) Clearly I need to get off eBay and do something else!

The irony of it all is that I'm not really a scarf person (yet!?) but the scarves are so amazing that one feels they should be in a frame. The colours and the details are wonderful. It's obvious that a lot of work goes into them.

I am very lucky that thanks to this forum my first will be authentic. I need to be familiar with the real thing if I'm to buy more (which of course I am not going to do!)
Most of what I know about scarves is owed to tpf and kind SAs who give me spot-the-monkey lessons and tips on how to appreciate scarves. (And we all started off with one scarf :doh: )

uhhhhhh, one lovely scarf. yep, that was my goal 5 months & 30 scarves ago. goooood luck with that. :angel:

uhhhhhh, one lovely scarf. yep, that was my goal 5 months & 30 scarves ago. goooood luck with that. :angel:

Oof 30 so quickly ☺ What went wrong!? ☺☺☺ I'm starting to hope it won't be so glorious that I feel the need to start collecting. As I look more and more, the scarves I liked at first are not the ones I like now, which is strange as that doesn't usually happen. I suppose they are complicated designs so need more thought. I am clearly picking out my next acquisition before the first has even arrived, oh dear.

Reactions: scarf1
I don't think there is anywhere outside of London where you can buy them here and I am way up north so no kind SAs to ask, lucky for me that sdsurfchick is very kind.
Come join us on Scarf of The Day or one of the Clubhouse threads (so that sdsurfchick can reclaim this thread for authentication requests - sorry, sdsurfchick!)

I have a problem, or well, a challenge.
I really adore the embroidered Jaguar Quetzal, saw it at the store but did not even try it on (what would I do with something so expensive and even the SA called it "fragile") But I still think about it. Last time I visited the store it was not available any more.
Now it popped up at a reseller site. The pictures are not the best considering authentication, but on the other side, it would be hard to fake this...
There are so many questions: Does anybody remember how expensive this was in the European Union? Would you buy this preloved? I never spent this much at a reseller site. Or is this a good deal??? Does anybody by chance have a coupon for this site??? Any advice is appreciated.
I know there is no help considering "Do I need this one? Is it worth the money?"
Thanks in advance!

Since this is no ebay auction I do not know how to follow the posting rules, here is the link:

https://www.rebelle.com/hermes-accessoires-3450051

Jaguar Quetzal exceptional embroidered
featured on German reseller site Rebelle

I really adore the embroidered Jaguar Quetzal, saw it at the store but did not even try it on (what would I do with something so expensive and even the SA called it "fragile") But I still think about it. Last time I visited the store it was not available any more.
Now it popped up at a reseller site. The pictures are not the best considering authentication, but on the other side, it would be hard to fake this...
There are so many questions: Does anybody remember how expensive this was in the European Union? Would you buy this preloved? I never spent this much at a reseller site. Or is this a good deal??? Does anybody by chance have a coupon for this site??? Any advice is appreciated.
I know there is no help considering "Do I need this one? Is it worth the money?"
Thanks in advance!

Since this is no ebay auction I do not know how to follow the posting rules, here is the link:

From the US site:flowers:

To add to your other question: I think it is beautiful but if you are hesitant based on fragility or wearability maybe post your question in the exceptional scarf thread. The ladies that own these types of scarves maybe be able to give you some great input. :flowers:

Attachments

• 9421E2C9-9396-481E-9495-834D9F014FB3.jpeg
    9421E2C9-9396-481E-9495-834D9F014FB3.jpeg
    203.1 KB · Views: 633
Reactions: HoneyLocks
Thanks in advance!

From the US site:flowers:

To add to your other question: I think it is beautiful but if you are hesitant based on fragility or wearability maybe post your question in the exceptional scarf thread. The ladies that own these types of scarves maybe be able to give you some great input. :flowers:

I was thinking how I had just seen it on the US site as well when I bought something similar :smile:
It is worth asking your SA again if it can be located for you. Or maybe have a friend in the US buy it for you while it is available for immediate purchase. Good luck!