Scarves Authenticate This HERMÈS Scarf READ 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING!

Hi experts,
I discovered this great site not long ago and I love it!!!!
That is the first time I write a post in this forum and I hope I don't make any mistakes..
I saw on the german Ebay a scarf cuirs du desert. Could you please help me to authenticate it?
Item: Hermes scarf cuirs du desert
Listing number:110993322560
Seller: chloe091101
Link:http://www.ebay.de/itm/Hermes-Tuch-...soires_Damenschals_Tücher&hash=item19d7b7b240

Thank ýou in advance!

Pictures are not really good. I am leaning towards authentic, but I would like to see more pictures (see page 1 of this thread what kind of pictures are really helpful) to be 100% sure.

Hello Ladies,
I posted 7 scarves on Dec. 26th (page 2 of this thread). Can anybody help me with authentication? I would be most grateful. If any one of them does not have enough pictures, please just let me know and I will take them according to the guidelines in post #1.
Best regards and Happy New Year.

Queen of sheba You have alot of Hermes scarves I hope they are all real. :smile:

:shame:Yeah - I am accessories addict but I only lately ventured into Hermes... They seem genuine enough but I would love to be sure and there is no Hermes store in my town... Hoping the experts will pronounce their judgment soon as there is always something you can do if you get taken on eBay. :blush:

This is authentic
Glad to hear it - thanks!
Now let me ask: the texture is too soft, like it has been washed or something. I am accustomed to brand new scarves, which have more shine and stiffness (for lack of a better word.) Is there a way to get it back to that feeling? I often have scarves cleaned at Mme. Paulette; would that help?

Glad to hear it - thanks!
Now let me ask: the texture is too soft, like it has been washed or something. I am accustomed to brand new scarves, which have more shine and stiffness (for lack of a better word.) Is there a way to get it back to that feeling? I often have scarves cleaned at Mme. Paulette; would that help?

somewhere on this vast forum, there is a thread about cleaning and sizing scarves. maybe you can look it up there.

Hi there, this is from a shop, non-eBay. Thanks!

Item: tohu bohu silk twill

Attachments

• image-4134620526.jpg
    image-4134620526.jpg
    586.3 KB · Views: 906
  • image-1756116164.jpg
    image-1756116164.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 855
  • image-2001783039.jpg
    image-2001783039.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 832
  • image-1782128077.jpg
    image-1782128077.jpg
    723.7 KB · Views: 866
Reactions: Alieyah
Can anyone help me authenticate this scarf? I am not sure if it is real. If it is real does anyone know the name, artist and year? Thanks

Attachments

• sccccs.jpg
    sccccs.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 789
  • herm.jpg
    herm.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 773
  • hree.jpg
    hree.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 770
  • hem.jpg
    hem.jpg