Authenticate This Fendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am not a purse seller but I buy entire estates so sometimes I end up with designers handbags. I recently purchased and estate with many nice designer handbag s and have been able to authenticate them but I just want to be sure about this on as I have no experinece with Fendi so if anyone can tell me if this is real that woudl be great. I coudl not find much on it- style, name etc. I have taken mutiple pictures including the hardware but could not figure out how to add them all to this post?

Thanks for any information you have.

Amy
THis looks really good so far as a vintage FENDI. Need pic of serial # & pic of interior lining to confirm. :smile:

i was under the impression older fendi don't always have serial #'s? @ least that's what i've read on this forum.
Rarely do they not have serial #, but we may not be able to give an opinion if we don't have it. Most bags like the one shown we have seen with serial #. Also the features of the bag look a bit OFF to me....hint hint wink wink. ;)

Last edited:
THis looks really good so far as a vintage FENDI. Need pic of serial # & pic of interior lining to confirm. :smile:

Here is the photo of the inside (looks like leather) the logo and the serial number. Thanks for your help. if you need a better phot of the lining let me know - hard to get a good photo of the inside as it is not a large purse.

Thanks,
Amy

374958146_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.