Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please post authenticity questions related to COACH in this thread. No PMs please.
For further information, please refer to the first post on page 1 of this thread.

Please follow the following requests:
  • Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated by searching the seller ID and/or item number. This is not a thread to ask general questions about COACH, please refer to our main Coach forum for such information.
  • Note that authenticators have the right to refuse any requests. This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:
  • FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Listing number:
    Seller and site where listed
    Link:
    Comments:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
BASIC PICTURES REQUIRED (but more may be requested): If necessary pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to upload and duplicate them.
  • Front of item
  • Back of item
  • Full clear and legible creed text and serial number
  • Made in tags (when available)
  • Measurements
  • For bags with turnlock closures, show pictures of back of female side of turnlock
  • For bags with magnetic snaps, show pictures of the male part of the snap so that the numbers and letters on it can be read
  • If applicable, search interior of bag and/or pockets for small white tag with production information and include a picture of that.
Thank you and be safe!

Why do you think it's a fake?
I am concerned about the creed stamp. The inside of the zip pocket has a white, papery feel to it, which is why the creed stamp letters and numbers also looks white. The stitiching is even but the leather appears sloppily cut....lots of uneveness throughout. The interior floor "seam" has been glued, not sewn in.
I received an Entrupy certificate of authenticity with it, but.......

Reactions: houseof999
Hi all!
I believe this to be a fake vintage Chrystie. May I have an authentication on this bag, please?
Thanks in advance~Kim
View attachment 4706854 View attachment 4706855 View attachment 4706856 View attachment 4706858 View attachment 4706859 View attachment 4706861

Why do you think it's a fake?

I am concerned about the creed stamp. The inside of the zip pocket has a white, papery feel to it, which is why the creed stamp letters and numbers also looks white. The stitiching is even but the leather appears sloppily cut....lots of uneveness throughout. The interior floor "seam" has been glued, not sewn in.
I received an Entrupy certificate of authenticity with it, but.......
Entrupy certificates aren't worth anything so you were right in seeking another authentication. I don't see any problems with it at all. It is common for the inside of pockets to be white. I haven't experienced creed stamps looking white, but the font, spacing, and wording all look correct. I believe it is authentic.
View attachment 4706896 View attachment 4706897 View attachment 4706898 View attachment 4706899 View attachment 4706900 View attachment 4706901 Here's another one from the same lot. It also came with an authentication. Also asking for verification, please.
This one is authentic too.

Reactions: houseof999
Entrupy certificates aren't worth anything so you were right in seeking another authentication. I don't see any problems with it at all. It is common for the inside of pockets to be white. I haven't experienced creed stamps looking white, but the font, spacing, and wording all look correct. I believe it is authentic.

This one is authentic too.
Omgosh....I have a lot to learn! I am SO glad though because one is a gift for a friend. That 9982 in taupe is for me!!
I am grateful. Thanks!

Reactions: whateve
I've seen this exact bag before and never got confirmation so I don't know for sure. I'm not sure I've seen another like it. The same style was made for the Olympics with a special creed and patch. It's possible they made others at the same time without the Olympics branding. More opinions are welcome.

I've seen this exact bag before and never got confirmation so I don't know for sure. I'm not sure I've seen another like it. The same bag was made for the Olympics with a special creed and patch. It's possible they made others at the same time without the Olympics branding. More opinions are welcome.
I think it's a legitimate mistake on Coach's part. The bag looks good to me.

Hello,
Could you authenticate this bag for me? Also do you know the name of the bag? Thank you.

Item: Small duffel from Soho collection (?)
Where Purchased: Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin
Comments: Height = 5.5" Width = 10" Depth = 2" Strap Drop = 8"Small Duffel Front.jpg Duffel top zip.jpg Bottom of duffel.jpg Small Duffel inside.jpg Small Duffel Creed.jpg