Authenticate This CÉLINE

Hello :smile: Please authenticate this Celine nano:

Item: "Auth Celine Nano luggage tote in black pebbles leather and silver hardware"
Listing Number: 112305797944
Seller: peiwin9
Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/112305797944
Comments: Seller was unable to take a clear picture of the serial number but per the seller the tag reads "S-SN-0142."

View attachment 3616380 View attachment 3616381 View attachment 3616382 View attachment 3616384 View attachment 3616385 View attachment 3616386 View attachment 3616387 View attachment 3616389View attachment 3616392 View attachment 3616394
Ask for clear photos of serial number and zipper marking

Hello, dear Unoma,
after a couple of month detailed review with different experts, ***************** decided that my Celine is AUTHENTIC. They will be issuing me a revised COA. And I'll show it here too. I just need you to know that my reputation never allow me to sell fake items. And I need you to restore justace and on the purseblog never be word "fake" near to my seller name. I think there was some huge mistake with my bag reveiw. I'm sure that this is authentic, because it was bought in Celine store and I have took it to our local authenticators service too and they had no doubt that this one is authentic. After that I take more detailed pictures and send it to *****************, after additional review they have changed their opinion about my bag. I really value my reputation, and I need you to reconsider your misconception at the expense of my bag, too. I can provide you and additional photos. I can create a new post, if necessary.
Thank you.
Iskuhi, i saw some red flag on your box hence why i stated it was a Fake. Sellers or authenticators can make mistakes but the only way to avoid this mess is if bag was purchase personal by the seller and have the correct documents to back it up. I didnt see your comment posted in Nov 2016. Apologies for this. Your Box is Auth.