Authenticate This CÉLINE

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Could you please check this bag for me

2. Thank you! Greatly appreciated.

3. seller also sent me this photo of the serial # tag

Attached Files:

• tag.JPG
      tag.JPG
      File size:
      1.7 KB
      Views:
  4. here is another one I was interested in , but not sure if it's authentic, can you ladies help me out on this one as well ? thanks in advance

eBay item number:262416165914
    Description : Celine phantom bag, tan brown
    Seller :Stellabella666

and she sent me some photos of the serial# tag , she said it was hard to take these photos and the first Letter is "F"

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      1.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      1.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.JPG
      3.JPG
      File size:
      1.3 KB
      Views:
  5. and I also have a general question about the Phantom serial# tag, should it be only just one line of letters with numbers without the imprint of Made In Italy on the second lines ? or it differs from season ? and the shape of the tag is it always straight cut at the corners ? or is it sometimes rounded off at the corners ?

thank you so much :smile:

6. Apologies - I think my post got passed over a few pages back. Sorry for reposting it, please let me know if there are other photos I should take.

Thanks a bunch!

7. Attached Files:

8. Item: Celine Trapeze in Medium
    Listing Number: 52382893
    Seller: beautytown
    Link: https://carousell.com/p/52382893
    Comments: Last one - hopefully I can sort out which one to buy. The seller can't do better on the serial number unfortunately. Can't bend it for the photo.

Attached Files:

9. Hello ladies,

The bottom part was my original post of inquiry. I can't seem to add pictures :sad:. i need your expertise on Celine handbags. Help please...

Hi,

I need your expert knowledge on Celine bags. I recently purchased a Celine Tie Knot from Tradesy. Please help me authenticate the bag.

Tradesy link: https://www.tradesy.com/bags/celine-...-tan-15035173/
    Description: Céline Take Off $150 With Extra150 Tie Knot Small Saddle Tan Celine Tote Bag
    Item#: 15035173
    Seller: JC@JCs_Closet

Thanks a lot! I appreciate your help.

Azel

10. :smile:

11. Better luck next time