Authenticate This CÉLINE

Dear Sophia or anyone into Celine authenticity, can You please help.
This is a second Celine bag bought from Vestiaire that I have doubts and I paid for authenticity check. When I searched online the zipper ending is a red flag , also the inside hot stamp has F in the middle which is strange. Would You be so kind and have a look, perhaps give me advice how to get VC to refund since I am afraid they will say again it’s authentic …Grateful for your help
The link

Seller Cristina
Reference 41860686
This bag is authentic. The F stamp indicates an employee final sale item.

I would really appreciate help authenticating this triomphe medium college bag. I bought it from a reputable seller on eBay (boombayeh), and got it authenticated online twice - by LegitGrails who said it was authentic and by Real Authentication who said it was a fake. I’m not sure who to believe in this case. The eBay listing has ended so I’m not sure if the link is still viewable.

Seller: boombayeh
Item: 195972143803
Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1959721438...l1NxEHDR4O&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Attachments

• IMG_2168.jpeg
    IMG_2168.jpeg
    224.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2169.jpeg
    IMG_2169.jpeg
    237.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2180.jpeg
    IMG_2180.jpeg
    290.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2174.jpeg
    IMG_2174.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2179.jpeg
    IMG_2179.jpeg
    213.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Hi I came across with a vintage beautiful burgundy celine box bag. However I am very confused about the authenticity because it doesn’t have an accent on the first e and the last e is a little slanted. Thanks.

Here is the item
Item: Celine Vintage Burgundy Calèche Bag
Seller: Resee
Link:

Dear Sophia or anyone into Celine authenticity, can You please help.
This is a second Celine bag bought from Vestiaire that I have doubts and I paid for authenticity check. When I searched online the zipper ending is a red flag , also the inside hot stamp has F in the middle which is strange. Would You be so kind and have a look, perhaps give me advice how to get VC to refund since I am afraid they will say again it’s authentic …Grateful for your help
The link

Seller Cristina
Reference 41860686
This bag is authentic. F indicates employee final sale item