Authenticate This BOTTEGA VENETA

Hi, could I please get some help with authenticating this bag?

Item Name: Small Loop Camera Bag, color “Light Brown”
Working Link to pictures: attached
Comments: The inside is not bonded suede intrecciato, but rather is leather like the outside of the bag. Is this new? Also including two photos of the tag for clarity. Let me know if more pictures are needed.

View attachment 5961409
View attachment 5961411View attachment 5961412View attachment 5961413View attachment 5961414View attachment 5961415View attachment 5961416View attachment 5961417View attachment 5961418
Unfortunately these can’t be authenticated due to the lack of authenticity tag. I suspect there may be a chip in the bag? If that’s the case, only Bottega Veneta can determine if it’s authentic or not.

Hi BV connoisseurs, nice to e-meet you all! :smile:

Could you please give your expert opinion on the authenticity of this Mini Jodie:

https://www.vestiairecollective.com...r-jodie-bottega-veneta-handbag-41404121.shtml

The star sign worries me a bit, even though I’ve seen it on a couple of items online already (there is just too little info on that so I’m unsure what to think).

Thank you so much for your time and help. :smile:

Hi BV connoisseurs, nice to e-meet you all! :smile:

Could you please give your expert opinion on the authenticity of this Mini Jodie:

https://www.vestiairecollective.com...r-jodie-bottega-veneta-handbag-41404121.shtml

The star sign worries me a bit, even though I’ve seen it on a couple of items online already (there is just too little info on that so I’m unsure what to think).

Thank you so much for your time and help. :smile:
The Mini Jodie is authentic, IMO. The embossed star stamp used to mean that it was sold to an employee, but I don’t know if this is still the case.

Reactions: WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Reactions: Fern8
I think I accidentally posted my request on a different thread. Oops, I’m a newbie. I am wondering if an expert can give me their opinion of the BV wallet pictured here I purchased it from a luxury designer liquidator. I do not have any clue about the style name or know anything about it except the leather is beautiful and it feels so lovely. Thank you so much!

Attachments

• IMG_0621.jpeg
    IMG_0621.jpeg
    237.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0618.jpeg
    IMG_0618.jpeg
    367.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0620.jpeg
    IMG_0620.jpeg
    186.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0623.jpeg
    IMG_0623.jpeg
    197.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0812.png
    IMG_0812.png
    483.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0811.jpeg
    IMG_0811.jpeg
    236.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0810.jpeg
    IMG_0810.jpeg
    170.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0809.jpeg
    IMG_0809.jpeg
    214.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0808.jpeg
    IMG_0808.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 7
Hey my loves,
Could you please give your expert opinion on the authenticity of this Teen Jodie on VC

I am worried bc of the dustbag and because it doesnt come with a card.

Hello everyone,
I found a vintage hobo bag for 800€ on EBay (private seller). The seller says her bag didn’t come with a serial number but provided me with a picture of the receipt. Is it possible that an authentic hobo from 2012 wouldn’t have a serial number? Can you help me authenticate this? I only have until the end of the day to pay. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_1879.jpeg
    IMG_1879.jpeg
    217.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1870.jpeg
    IMG_1870.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1869.jpeg
    IMG_1869.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1868.jpeg
    IMG_1868.jpeg
    190.6 KB · Views: 12
I think I accidentally posted my request on a different thread. Oops, I’m a newbie. I am wondering if an expert can give me their opinion of the BV wallet pictured here I purchased it from a luxury designer liquidator. I do not have any clue about the style name or know anything about it except the leather is beautiful and it feels so lovely. Thank you so much!
It looks okay but I’d really like to see a better photo of the authenticity tag. I know its hard to photograph them as they’re sewn further down, but you can always try to slide a mirror down the side to get a nice close-up.

Hey my loves,
Could you please give your expert opinion on the authenticity of this Teen Jodie on VC

I am worried bc of the dustbag and because it doesnt come with a card.
Really need to see a clear, close-up phot of both sides of the authenticity tag. The dust bag looks fine to me - looks like it’s a bit wrinkled, and that’s throwing the lettering off. I’m not sure what card you are looking for.