Authenticate This BOTTEGA VENETA

Hi lovelies..... still trying to find my perfect first BV

Please let me k ow your thoughts on this

Could it be a cookie?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BOTTEGA-V...905328?hash=item4b189415f0:g:fxYAAOSw3gJZLA1U

Lauapalaura

BOTTEGA VENETA Italy Tasche Bag Woven schwarz Leder TOP

Thanks again

Am thinking the tag type wasn't around when this bag was available? I.e. Newer version maybe
This is an authentic "Fortune Cookie" with the newer tag. It and the heat stamp look fine.

I'm back and need more of you expertise! Here is a Bottega cross body. Is it authentic? If so, what style is it? Specific concerns: cannot find authenticity tag anywhere in the bag; zipper seems weird. (Posting a couple more pics below).

Attachments

• IMG_1420.JPG
    IMG_1420.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_1421.JPG
    IMG_1421.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_1424.JPG
    IMG_1424.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_1425.JPG
    IMG_1425.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_1427.JPG
    IMG_1427.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 202
Dear authenticators, I really would appreciate an opinion on this bag:

Item Name: Large Pink Bottega Veneta Tote Bag - Parachute?
Listing Number: 322529265916
Seller name or ID: ringodisorder
Working Link: https://www.ebay.de/itm/322529265916

She has an invoice in HKD from 2015, no cards or dustbag. Says, there is no white tag inside the bag, they might have stopped this. (?) No mirror - do the current bags come without?

I asked for an additional picture of the leather stamp, here it is:

IMG_1496645501.169495.jpg

Thank you!

Dear authenticators, I really would appreciate an opinion on this bag:

Item Name: Large Pink Bottega Veneta Tote Bag - Parachute?
Listing Number: 322529265916
Seller name or ID: ringodisorder
Working Link: https://www.ebay.de/itm/322529265916

She has an invoice in HKD from 2015, no cards or dustbag. Says, there is no white tag inside the bag, they might have stopped this. (?) No mirror - do the current bags come without?

I asked for an additional picture of the leather stamp, here it is:

View attachment 3720505

Thank you!
Bottega Veneta has not stopped putting authenticity tags in their products. Perhaps the seller doesn't know the tag is inside the pocket? I have no idea what kind of receipt that is but it's not from a boutique to my knowledge. The bag would have been sold with a mirror, I believe. Whether or not the seller has kept it, I don't know.
I can't confirm anything without seeing the rest of the details. :smile:
I'm off to bed but whomever is available to have a look before I have an opportunity to check back will give you their opinion as well hopefully.

Bottega Veneta has not stopped putting authenticity tags in their products. Perhaps the seller doesn't know the tag is inside the pocket? I have no idea what kind of receipt that is but it's not from a boutique to my knowledge. The bag would have been sold with a mirror, I believe. Whether or not the seller has kept it, I don't know.
I can't confirm anything without seeing the rest of the details. :smile:
I'm off to bed but whomever is available to have a look before I have an opportunity to check back will give you their opinion as well hopefully.

Thank you! I will ask her to look inside the pocket... She has sent me another pic of the invoice but I did not want to show her full details here... Now, I have cut off the personal details:

IMG_1496678400.255396.jpg