Authenticate This Balenciaga

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please see post #1 for complete Balenciaga authentication rules. All requests must be posted in this thread. Authentications are not done via private message or in any other thread.

See the link below for examples of the photos needed and the format they should be in (clear, close up, forward-facing, no angles, right way up, no bends in tags).

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/required-pics-for-balenciaga-authentication.741442/

A link to the listing in question is required.

It is an authenticator’s right to ignore a request that is not in the proper format. If the listing you are interested in is missing photos it is your responsibility to request them from the seller prior to posting in this thread.

Thanks and be well!

Last edited:
Hi all !!

I'm newbie here and got my eyes so long for balenciaga velo bag. Can someone authenticate this for me? so much thank youuu !! :smile:

Item name: BALENCIAGA Agneau Classic Velo Beige Nougatine
Item no: 235216-2720 I-535269
Seller ID: fashionphile
Link: http://www.fashionphile.com/balenciaga-agneau-classic-velo-beige-nougatine-182440

Thanks a bunch !!

PS : is anyone has bought something from fashionphile ? I just wanna to make sure that it's not a scam ?
Cos this gonna be my first BAL bag:rolleyes:
Thank you agaiiinnn .

Hello, if someone could give an opinion on this I'd be grateful. My boyfriend just purchased it for me and I am unsure. I asked for extra photos but couldn't download them so took a screenshot. Many thanks

Item name: Balenciaga city bag blue
Item number: 292176668854
Seller ID: ath1412
Link: http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/292176668854?_mwBanner=1

View attachment 3764552
View attachment 3764553
Hi, these 2 shots are not enough for authentication, please post full bag picture and leather tag front and back, and back side of the zipper head

Hello ladies, hope you are all well.

It is the crossbody hip bag? Seller says it's about three years old.

Serial number 212803-1369

Please see attached.

Attachments

• IMG_4945.jpg
    IMG_4945.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_4946.jpg
    IMG_4946.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_4947.jpg
    IMG_4947.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_4948.jpg
    IMG_4948.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 165
@ksuromax yeyy so i can take it. thanks for your help :heart:
some photos looks good, but some look like they are of a different bag, e.g. the swatch leather looks too dark for being originally from this bag, the studs on the full bag shot are dark/black, but on the close ups they are very light brass/yellowish. Besides, i can't recall any bright blue back in SS 2012.
Unfortunately i can't help you with a clear and firm 'yes' or 'no'
i strongly recommend you to wait for a more experienced opinion

some photos looks good, but some look like they are of a different bag, e.g. the swatch leather looks too dark for being originally from this bag, the studs on the full bag shot are dark/black, but on the close ups they are very light brass/yellowish. Besides, i can't recall any bright blue back in SS 2012.
Unfortunately i can't help you with a clear and firm 'yes' or 'no'
i strongly recommend you to wait for a more experienced opinion
Thank you for your comments [emoji3] The seller didn't state the colour but I believe it is Lagon, which I have been after since it came out. Maybe the colour difference is due to the photography/lighting. Hopefully someone else can offer their thoughts?

Thank you for your comments [emoji3] The seller didn't state the colour but I believe it is Lagon, which I have been after since it came out. Maybe the colour difference is due to the photography/lighting. Hopefully someone else can offer their thoughts?
Lagoon looks different and the letter must be K, as it's from AW collection

Lagoon looks different and the letter must be K, as it's from AW collection

Hi, i am neither an authenticator nor expert on Bal but I m trying to learn to pick up tell-tale signs of fakes..i noticed that the leather tag top stitching is not in black, but another colour. So it looks a bit off. Or are there instances when this is ok?