Authenticate This BALENCIAGA

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
forum.purseblog.com
IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please see post #1 for complete Balenciaga authentication rules. All requests must be posted in this thread. Authentications are not done via private message or in any other thread.

See the link below for examples of the photos needed and the format they should be in (clear, close up, forward-facing, no angles, right way up, no bends in tags).

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/required-pics-for-balenciaga-authentication.741442/

A link to the listing in question is required.

It is an authenticator’s right to ignore a request that is not in the proper format. If the listing you are interested in is missing photos it is your responsibility to request them from the seller prior to posting in this thread.

Thanks and be well!

Last edited:

peacebabe

Authenticator
Jun 25, 2014
Hi NECS, im so sorry that i missed your post!

Your bag looks fine, no red flag. Are you talking about the strap instead of the handle? If you are, the long strap is ok, meant to be joined.

Hi peacebabe, can you please authenticate this Bal? I added the photos you asked for. TIA!!!

NECS

Feb 23, 2017
Hi NECS, im so sorry that i missed your post!

Your bag looks fine, no red flag. Are you talking about the strap instead of the handle? If you are, the long strap is ok, meant to be joined.
Thank you so much! Yes, I was talking about the shoulder strap – there is a seam at the top of it and when you turn it over there is a seam underneath it as well, but it is about half an inch over. It doesn't exactly line up with the seam on top. I took a couple of more photos and tried to capture it. Also are the short leather zipper pulls legit? I also took a photo of the card that's in the pocket. It's missing the small controllato card but that could be because the zippers were all open and the bag was hanging practically sideways at TJ Maxx. TIA!

Attachments

4flowers

Mar 27, 2017

Attachments

crystal_carol

Mar 29, 2017
Hello, missing photos of rivet, back of zipper head & bale
Hi, I asked for the missing photos.
Thank you for your help :smile: It is really appreciated. It would be my first Balenciaga.

Attachments

peacebabe

Authenticator
Jun 25, 2014
Hello, please click on my undersigned link to see exact photos needed for authentication. Please make sure photos are sharp & clear in correct angle.

Dear ladies
I could use your help verifying the authenticity of this Balenciaga City - very much appreciate your help!
Best regards
Teresa

peacebabe

Authenticator
Jun 25, 2014
Hello, everything is fine. The strap, the zipper pull :smile:

Thank you so much! Yes, I was talking about the shoulder strap – there is a seam at the top of it and when you turn it over there is a seam underneath it as well, but it is about half an inch over. It doesn't exactly line up with the seam on top. I took a couple of more photos and tried to capture it. Also are the short leather zipper pulls legit? I also took a photo of the card that's in the pocket. It's missing the small controllato card but that could be because the zippers were all open and the bag was hanging practically sideways at TJ Maxx. TIA!