Authenticate This Balenciaga

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please see post #1 for complete Balenciaga authentication rules. All requests must be posted in this thread. Authentications are not done via private message or in any other thread.

See the link below for examples of the photos needed and the format they should be in (clear, close up, forward-facing, no angles, right way up, no bends in tags).

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/required-pics-for-balenciaga-authentication.741442/

A link to the listing in question is required.

It is an authenticator’s right to ignore a request that is not in the proper format. If the listing you are interested in is missing photos it is your responsibility to request them from the seller prior to posting in this thread.

Thanks and be well!

Last edited:
Hi! Does anyone know if this is real, and if so what color/season it is? It's like on the verge of blue but it seems originally turqouise. Also idk if this is a problem but the color of the tag is a bit lighter than the color of the bag, and the bag feels kinda crackly and dry and I'm not sure how i can fix this. Also the texture and color of the tag/wallet is completely different from the bag.......this is a fake isnt it ugh

View attachment 5737218

View attachment 5737219

View attachment 5737220

View attachment 5737221

View attachment 5737222

View attachment 5737223

View attachment 5737224

View attachment 5737225

View attachment 5737226
View attachment 5737230
The only thing I can assume is that the bag was recoloured at some point. Can't explain any other reason for the interior tag to be a different colour. It does look authentic though. (You can see paint on the edge of the interior tag).

Please be sure to have all of your photos right way up, no weird angles. It makes it a lot easier.

The only thing I can assume is that the bag was recoloured at some point. Can't explain any other reason for the interior tag to be a different colour. It does look authentic though. (You can see paint on the edge of the interior tag).

Please be sure to have all of your photos right way up, no weird angles. It makes it a lot easier.
Thank you!! And sorry about that with the pictures!!

Do you know how I might go about fixing the paint? It took all the dimensionality and beauty out of the bag's color, and the texture feels so dry; the original tag's color is gorgeous! Is there a way I can remove it? Or if you could direct me to a bag care page i'd be grateful!

Thank you!! And sorry about that with the pictures!!

Do you know how I might go about fixing the paint? It took all the dimensionality and beauty out of the bag's color, and the texture feels so dry; the original tag's color is gorgeous! Is there a way I can remove it? Or if you could direct me to a bag care page i'd be grateful!
There are products you can get to strip off colour. I'm not sure if there's info here, but you can search...

https://forum.purseblog.com/forums/balenciaga-care-and-maintenance.111/