Authenticate This BALENCIAGA

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
forum.purseblog.com
IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please see post #1 for complete Balenciaga authentication rules. All requests must be posted in this thread. Authentications are not done via private message or in any other thread.

See the link below for examples of the photos needed and the format they should be in (clear, close up, forward-facing, no angles, right way up, no bends in tags).

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/required-pics-for-balenciaga-authentication.741442/

A link to the listing in question is required.

It is an authenticator’s right to ignore a request that is not in the proper format. If the listing you are interested in is missing photos it is your responsibility to request them from the seller prior to posting in this thread.

Thanks and be well!

Last edited:

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver
yes, you are right!
then, G21 was downsized in the AW collection, not just "in 2012"
If “lovebbags” is correct ( and they seem to be pretty accurate in my experience) S/S was the seasonal change to G12. Gold was also replaced by rose gold that season but, according to them, the G21 gold was brought back as a boutique exclusive. They don’t say what season but we know it’s post 2011 so it makes sense that the S/S dark violet with G21 could have been a boutique exclusive. Especially since the colour isn’t on the standard chart. That’s my best guess anyway. :lol:

Reactions: ksuromax

Slink2015

Sep 6, 2016
Hi guys! My first classic city in murier came today, and I just wanted to see if you could verify authenticity.

ive attached pics and also the original link. Thanks!!!

Attachments

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver
Hi guys! My first classic city in murier came today, and I just wanted to see if you could verify authenticity.

ive attached pics and also the original link. Thanks!!!

Yup, you're good to go.

Reactions: Slink2015