Astonishing August 2022 Purchases Post Here

My card holder arrived this morning! :loveeyes: Thanks to the digital concierge as it still isn't on the US website yet.
View attachment 5581647
Wow congratulations! It’s gorgeous! :love: Thank you for this info. I’ve just sent my first email to concierge to see if I can finally order the silver one. I can’t understand why it’s taking so long for these to show up on the US site.

Update: no luck with concierge services :crybaby:(highly coveted piece, unavailable, don’t know when it will be available again…)

Last edited:
Wow congratulations! It’s gorgeous! :love: Thank you for this info. I’ve just sent my first email to concierge to see if I can finally order the silver one. I can’t understand why it’s taking so long for these to show up on the US site.

Update: no luck with concierge services :crybaby:(highly coveted piece, unavailable, don’t know when it will be available again…)
Thank you! I took a chance and emailed them on Monday after stalking the site all weekend. I hope you are able to get one. I will keep my eye out for it and let you know if I see it pop up. It's super odd how they are not loaded on the US site at all. :frown:

Thank you! I took a chance and emailed them on Monday after stalking the site all weekend. I hope you are able to get one. I will keep my eye out for it and let you know if I see it pop up. It's super odd how they are not loaded on the US site at all. :frown:
That’s very sweet! :hugs:I wish I’d thought of that, although I reached out to my CA weeks ago. I find it very odd that the card holders haven’t been available yet in the US, online or in stores. I wonder if they shipped yours from EU. Enjoy your unicorn!:lol:

Our last family vacation before our son goes back to school soon. I wasn’t planning on purchasing anything in Hawaii but I couldn’t help myself with the savings compared to California! This mama is coming home with a caramel neo noe and empreinte key cles! I’ve been looking for a care free and simple throw around bag lol. Thanks for letting me share ❤️

B063DBF6-2DEA-4F78-BEC3-83A2DF947F47.jpeg