Asprey

with 18K solid gold HW and real diamonds!
Alligator & Burgundy colour

Attachments

• Aprey inside.jpg
    Aprey inside.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Aprey front.jpg
    Aprey front.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 114
  • Asprey Back.jpg
    Asprey Back.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 105
I’m not sure if it’s ok in this thread (although I can’t find a more suitable one!) but I’d love to see your Asprey bag when it arrives and get your thoughts on it please. They have some beautiful bags, but I’ve never seen them in person and not really fancying a trip into London at the moment.
Got the Asprey today and it is gorgeous!!! It holds much more than the Voyage which is what I needed for an every day bag. I love the Voyage for weekends or days I am not going to the office. It is very sturdy and easy to get in and out of. It came with a suede pouch to hold the shape when not in use.

66189126851__277FFC7B-CE1D-4CC3-8BE2-80DA9CE616F0.jpgIMG_0293.jpgIMG_0294.jpgIMG_0295.jpg66189126851__277FFC7B-CE1D-4CC3-8BE2-80DA9CE616F0.jpgIMG_0293.jpgIMG_0294.jpg

Got the Asprey today and it is gorgeous!!! It holds much more than the Voyage which is what I needed for an every day bag. I love the Voyage for weekends or days I am not going to the office. It is very sturdy and easy to get in and out of. It came with a suede pouch to hold the shape when not in use.

View attachment 5279497View attachment 5279498View attachment 5279499View attachment 5279500View attachment 5279497View attachment 5279498View attachment 5279499
That is lovely! Would you consider cross posting on one of the Asprey threads (or starting a new one)? There are very few recent contributions regarding this brand. (And coincidentally I just walked by their Madison Ave. store a couple of days ago and reminded myself I need to check it out in depth after the holidays.)

Congrats! Elegant bag!

That is lovely! Would you consider cross posting on one of the Asprey threads (or starting a new one)? There are very few recent contributions regarding this brand. (And coincidentally I just walked by their Madison Ave. store a couple of days ago and reminded myself I need to check it out in depth after the holidays.)

Congrats! Elegant bag!
Thank you!!

I couldn't find one dedicated to Asprey. Maybe I should start one? Happy to cross post! I'm thrilled with the quality and the customer service was phenomenal.

It’s gorgeous! Thank you for the pictures and yes please start an Asprey thread, there’s very little info on Asprey bags that I could find.

I don’t see a lot of posts here on Asprey bags, so thought I’d share what I got for my wife this Christmas. She loves tote bags and usually uses a Neverfull. I looked at a Delvaux D Tote but eventually settled on an Asprey Harbour due to its unique use of woven horsehair. Several of the Harbour colourways use woven horsehair as the featured strip in the middle.

IMG_5931.jpegIMG_5932.jpeg

In the “cranberry” version that I settled on, the lighter strips flanking the dark middle strip of nubuck are horsehair. This also makes the cranberry less expensive than the other colourways. I was also sold on the orange-pink horsehair blend that reminded me of padparadscha sapphires. Whilst not disclosed by Asprey, the woven horsehair is presumably sourced from John Boyd in Castle Cary as they are one of the last horsehair weavers still in operation. Woven horsehair fabric uses with a cotton warp with a horsehair weft, the hair being sourced from the tail of the horse.

IMG_5933.jpegIMG_5934.jpeg

The bag itself is made primarily from bullskin (taurillon), including the nubuck section. The interior is made from kidskin. There is also a zipped pochette included. All hardware is palladium-plated, including the feet on the bottom of the bag. Whilst the hides are sourced from France and elsewhere on the continent, Asprey still manufactures on the premises, with the leather and jewellery workshops located above the retail space of the New Bond Street store (the new flagship store is around the corner on Bruton Street). Some Asprey bags are also supplied with a kidskin pillow to assist with shape retention during storage; I enquired about this and was kindly provided with one.

IMG_5940.jpegIMG_5936.jpeg

Despite being more famous today for jewellery, Asprey – like Louis Vuitton – has a long history of making luggage, being first granted a Royal Warrant of Appointment in 1862 as “dressing case, travelling bag & writing case manufacturers” to HM Queen Victoria. The quality and finish of the Harbour Tote affirms the reputational excellence of Asprey goods. Happy wife, happy life, right?

IMG_5971.jpeg

I don’t see a lot of posts here on Asprey bags, so thought I’d share what I got for my wife this Christmas. She loves tote bags and usually uses a Neverfull. I looked at a Delvaux D Tote but eventually settled on an Asprey Harbour due to its unique use of woven horsehair. Several of the Harbour colourways use woven horsehair as the featured strip in the middle.

View attachment 5281332View attachment 5281333

In the “cranberry” version that I settled on, the lighter strips flanking the dark middle strip of nubuck are horsehair. This also makes the cranberry less expensive than the other colourways. I was also sold on the orange-pink horsehair blend that reminded me of padparadscha sapphires. Whilst not disclosed by Asprey, the woven horsehair is presumably sourced from John Boyd in Castle Cary as they are one of the last horsehair weavers still in operation. Woven horsehair fabric uses with a cotton warp with a horsehair weft, the hair being sourced from the tail of the horse.

View attachment 5281334View attachment 5281335

The bag itself is made primarily from bullskin (taurillon), including the nubuck section. The interior is made from kidskin. There is also a zipped pochette included. All hardware is palladium-plated, including the feet on the bottom of the bag. Whilst the hides are sourced from France and elsewhere on the continent, Asprey still manufactures on the premises, with the leather and jewellery workshops located above the retail space of the New Bond Street store (the new flagship store is around the corner on Bruton Street). Some Asprey bags are also supplied with a kidskin pillow to assist with shape retention during storage; I enquired about this and was kindly provided with one.

View attachment 5281352View attachment 5281339

Despite being more famous today for jewellery, Asprey – like Louis Vuitton – has a long history of making luggage, being first granted a Royal Warrant of Appointment in 1862 as “dressing case, travelling bag & writing case manufacturers” to HM Queen Victoria. The quality and finish of the Harbour Tote affirms the reputational excellence of Asprey goods. Happy wife, happy life, right?

View attachment 5281353
This is stunning! I love crinoline and leather combinations! Thank you for sharing this! Am sure your wife will adore such a thoughtful gift
happy holidays

Congrats! Elegant bag!
Does anyone know how to start a thread?