Anyone regret the love cuff?

Sorry to threadjack! But can the thin Love be removed without the screwdriver? If so, that's amazing news for me

Hi there! It does come with the screwdriver and you need something to turn the screw 1/4 turn to open it and close it. It's definitely very quick and easy but still has the security I was wanting!

I don't know anyone who has stacked different size love cuffs, but I know that some people who stacked different sized classic Loves found it annoying because the larger tends to start to ride over the smaller and get stuck to it. That doesn't happen with classic Love's that are the same size. Again, not sure if that would be the same issue with a cuff.

My vote would be that you go for a larger size classic Love. Good luck with whatever you decide.

I haven't ever sold anything I got. Can't be bothered. I wear them very rarely one at the time. Considering handing them down to my sister and nieced -one each and getting the the cuffs.

I have the cuff and do regret it sometimes only because i feel that the look the bracelet is a lot nicer than the cuff when worn , I am also thinking of selling mine and going for the full love . However i love the cumfort of the cuff and i am worried that i would regret my purchase when i get it lol still debating

Reactions: kate2828
Can't get used to them. Like to change my jewelry often. Clinging of the stack drives me insane. I also swim 1-1'30hrs a day and swimming with them is uncomfortable. My relationship with them is like a bad marriage. I wanted to make it work and hoped I'll get used to them and it will get better with time but no. Haha.

This is so helpful! I am planning on getting the cuff on my birthday and had some lingering doubts about the bracelet vs the cuff but this cemented my decision! I also like to change up my jewelry but most importantly I think wearing something 24/7 would drive me nuts.

Did you buy all three at the same time? Would wearing one only be better?

This is so helpful! I am planning on getting the cuff on my birthday and had some lingering doubts about the bracelet vs the cuff but this cemented my decision! I also like to change up my jewelry but most importantly I think wearing something 24/7 would drive me nuts.

Did you buy all three at the same time? Would wearing one only be better?
I didn't buy them at the same time. I was obsessed with the beautiful stacking photos. Once I got all 3 I realised I don't like them stacked and wear them 1at the time. Still if I put it on in the morning it has to come off in the evening. So I end up not wearing them at all. It is IG dream vs reality. Haha

I haven't ever sold anything I got. Can't be bothered. I wear them very rarely one at the time. Considering handing them down to my sister and nieced -one each and getting the the cuffs.
You might want to check out the consignment page on Ann's Fabulous Finds website. They have an excellent reputation. I've purchased a number of bags from them but never consigned. The Cartier Love bracelets usually sell pretty quickly depending on the conditions and size. Just a thought.

Reactions: Alena21
You might want to check out the consignment page on Ann's Fabulous Finds website. They have an excellent reputation. I've purchased a number of bags from them but never consigned. The Cartier Love bracelets usually sell pretty quickly depending on the conditions and size. Just a thought.
Thanks. Good idea. I was wondering what are the best places if I want to sell them. I am just worried not to get ripped off.

Thanks. Good idea. I was wondering what are the best places if I want to sell them. I am just worried not to get ripped off.

I have been looking into where to sell my cuff as well. I simply can't wear it. The last few days the weather has been triple digits and the cuff has been way too tight so I must sell. There is no use keeping a piece that is too small! I checked with fashionphile and the real real and was very disappointed with what they wanted to offer. At that price I said I'd rather keep and maybe if I lost ten pounds I could wear it again. The other option is see if a local jewelry store will buy outright or take the item on consignment. A lot of these places will charge 50 percent but there are also reasonable honest ones which will consign for 20%. Best of luck!