Anyone Own the Robinson Pebbled Square Bag?

hi jennysong, i have the same bag as yours, but i'm lil bit worried about the authenticity of my pebbled square tote, because it has a strong smell and feels more like plastic than leather. I think my bag is very heavy also, it's much heavier than my another pebbled leather bags. Is yours same with me? I really appreciate your answer, thanks in advance.

Thank you for all the wonderful tips, ladies! I've been stuffing my bag when not in use and I've kept the styrofoam boards in the two double zip compartments for structure. In love with the rich pebbled letter of this bag.
hi jennysong, i have the same bag as yours, but i'm lil bit worried about the authenticity of my pebbled square tote, because it has a strong smell and feels more like plastic than leather. I think my bag is very heavy also, it's much heavier than my another pebbled leather bags. Is yours same with me? I really appreciate your answer, thanks in advance.

Hi! I didn't notice a strong smell when I first got mine and the leather actually feels quite nice on this bag (it does soften up over time and use though). However, the bag is pretty heavy and probably one of my heaviest bags. Did you check all the zippers and hardware for the TB logos?

Hi! I didn't notice a strong smell when I first got mine and the leather actually feels quite nice on this bag (it does soften up over time and use though). However, the bag is pretty heavy and probably one of my heaviest bags. Did you check all the zippers and hardware for the TB logos?
Yes i did, i have checked all the hardware and compared with my another tb bag (which is TB robinson mini perforated double zip), and everything looks ok for me. However, the stitch looks little terrible in the upper left corner of front side and the handles. It doesn't really seem, i think because it's a black bag. I bought this bag by online via instagram in my country Indonesia. Well, I really need the authenticate but unfortunately i haven't enough post to authenticate my bag in tpf.