Anyone have the black & white cartier trinity ring?

Okay candypants, will do! If the Cartier store has both sizes, which one would you rather see? And do you want to layer it with your ering? I can try taking pics of it with my sola. . .but I have a feeling they'd look really funky together.

Ahh kohl you are the best. I'd prefer to see the thinner one. I am a size 4 ring so the thick would be kinda crazy. I think I'd wear it both with my e-ring and without. ...and maybe with my current wedding band too a la rachel zoe. I like funky, so if you could take a pic with your e-ring and without that would be great. thank you sooo much!!!!!

my friend went to cartier in boston today. she called to say the photos do not do it justice and that is sparkles like crazy. they only had ONE ring in the whole boston store and it was huge, but she sent these pics to me. what do you guys think? i'd wear it with my e-ring and band...i really like the layered look

Attachments

• cartier1.jpg
    cartier1.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 4,938
  • cartier2.jpg
    cartier2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 8,476
That looks amazing!! I was planning on going to Bev Hills today so I could try on the ring for you because I felt bad about making you wait so long!! But I'm glad your friend went and took some amazing pics for you!!

I love it - it's a very unique layered look. It looks especially great paired with her e-ring!!!

BTW I think with the w-band it would be too much. . .I think just the e-ring and this trinity ring would be perfect . . .but then again you can always prove me wrong! :P