Anyone else having quaility issues with the Rouge

I order the Western Rivet 25 from Saks and when it came I saw cracks in at least 3-4 embellishments. Mind you the item was well packaged etc but it still happened thougn I can see clearly why as they're not solid metal hardware as one would think, all the embellishments are hollow hence so easy to be crushed or cracked. Out it went back to Saks.

I think the bag would be very heavy if the embellishments where solid.

My new bag came today. Coach so came through. And I'm going to try to fix my cornflower blue bag myself. Here is the photo of what needs to be fixed. And I got this thread on amazon. If does not match, I'll return it and send the bag in for repair.

712nNwhSF0L.jpg

img_1098-jpg.3516131

Last edited:
Reactions: LL777 and kcoach
So I got my BEAUTIFUL new Western Embroidered Rogue yesterday. And, after rubbing my fingers across the embriodiery, it's just the stitching is NOT super tight. I assume it will come lose over time, so I have to be OK with that.

That said, I did add some strength to the stitching I think. It's Nylon stitching. And I took a lighter and everywhere the stitching was loose, or a loop a little to big, I melted it, so it's firm across the leather. This way it will snag less on things.

Love the bag, it will be interesting to see how it wears.