anybody have a rough and tumble hobo?

Very very nice!! Thank you for the picture!
Can't wait for mine to arrive.

I wish the small size that I bought isn't much different from the medium.
I opted for the small because I'm only 5' and was afraid that medium would be a bit big when wearing it crossbody.

Oh dear bag...come quick! :biggrin:
I Know its been years. Can you pls tell how the small hobo pack turned out to be ? Did it last for these many years ? If possible can you post a pic of the bag ?. We are both of same height :smile:
I am considering to buy the small hobo pack but not able to find any reviews about this bag.

I Know its been years. Can you pls tell how the small hobo pack turned out to be ? Did it last for these many years ? If possible can you post a pic of the bag ?. We are both of same height :smile:
I am considering to buy the small hobo pack but not able to find any reviews about this bag.

Hi, there are actually some really good YouTube videos up now from ladies who have purchased this bag. Well worth a look. Iam waiting the arrival of mine this week.

Hi, Yes I have received my bag. I purchased the black NG hobo with the double zip on the front in the size medium. I really wanted it for the backpack option as we went away for a long weekend and I knew we would be doing a lot of walking. It was extremely comfortable as a backpack as the leather is very soft. This will be my go to bag for any trekking or walking holidays. It is well made and I think will stand the test of time. The zippers are very smooth and I actually like the lining as it feels like parachute material if that makes sense. Will be easy to wipe clean. Would i recommend this bag, Yes i would. Hope that helps.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Wow that’s cool....
I read somewhere in this forum that the outside pockets are not lined and there is some kind of leather “dust” on the stuff that are put in those pockets. Did u have the same issues or is R&T now lining the front pockets too?
it’s so bad now they are charging extra $50 for the patterned linings though

Wow that’s cool....
I read somewhere in this forum that the outside pockets are not lined and there is some kind of leather “dust” on the stuff that are put in those pockets. Did u have the same issues or is R&T now lining the front pockets too?
it’s so bad now they are charging extra $50 for the patterned linings though
Yes that's correct the outside pockets have the lining only on the back. The front is left as the raw leather but saying that this bag i received this raw leather is extremely soft and has not proved a problem whatsoever. I have used this pocket to store my Louis Vuitton Vernis keycase and if anything would attach itself to this leather it would being vernis. So no "Dust" to speak of. Hope that helps