Anya Taylor-Joy

Attending the Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga - UK film afterparty on May 17, 2024 in London, England.

Tumblr
GN1swi2bUAAbvso

Out in New York on May 22, 2024.

Tumblr
anya-taylor-joy-is-seen-in-midtown-on-may-22-2024-in-new-news-photo-1716459466.jpg

anya-taylor-joy-is-seen-in-midtown-on-may-22-2024-in-new-news-photo-1716456914.jpg
I think that this outfit is very unbecoming, on anyone. There seem to be more and more ensembles appearing with less and less material. Why? It's not necessary, and she doesn't look particularly happy wearing them. I don't see any of the male cast showing more and more skin. Dress her in stunning gowns, why not?! She deserves to wear couture, not apparel that looks like a three year-old rummaged in a remnant box and flung something together.

I think that this outfit is very unbecoming, on anyone. There seem to be more and more ensembles appearing with less and less material. Why? It's not necessary, and she doesn't look particularly happy wearing them. I don't see any of the male cast showing more and more skin. Dress her in stunning gowns, why not?! She deserves to wear couture, not apparel that looks like a three year-old rummaged in a remnant box and flung something together.

It’s a hard one to pull off for sure.

Huge risk of showing off her cookies from behind. Or a wardrobe malfunction. When she sits down I hope they put down a towel or something for her because that would be complete exposure.

• Thanks
Reactions: MiniMabel
She is wearing couture. This is a 24 Mugler dress.
She rocks it. The front is so good. As far as the back, she got it, it is evocative not vulgar imho.
I guess I'm old-fashioned......I like to see ladies in feminine dresses with fabulous jewellery, which I think favours everyone, and is a great opportunity to dress up in gowns that one wouldn't usually wear. JMO.

She is wearing couture. This is a 24 Mugler dress.
She rocks it. The front is so good. As far as the back, she got it, it is evocative not vulgar imho.
Couture doesn't always equal good taste, and what may work on the runway as a provocation doesn't always work in real life. While she certainly has the body to pull it off, this dress would have been way more attractive if the two pieces of fabric were properly connected at the bottom, IMO. She has worn a lot of outfits that were daring but still classy, this isn't one of them.