Any Steven Lagos fans???

Tillie I will take some pictures later this week. I've never seen the citron - it's gorgeous. The only one that I have that is the same as yours is the ring on the far left. Your pieces are TDF.

^luvprada......Not all T.J.Maxx's had the Lagos jewelry. One store in Palm Beach had the most unbelievable pieces..........they were show stoppers, but for me, a little too expensive. They had some fabulous bracelets with diamonds and gem stones that were about $2,500 to maybe $3,500, but that was half price off of retail stores. Also, in Florida, every Monday is senior citizen's day.........another 10% off. I use it all the time. Looking forward to seeing your pictures

OMG, I've been OBSESSED with Lagos lately. I'm up to 5 pieces in less than two months. I bought the key necklace last year and in the past two months have bought the peace sign bracelet, two rings and a pair of earrings. I can't stop...I think I have a problem!

Tillie, your collection is amazing! Thanks for sharing! I love your stackable rings. You must've been building your collection for awhile so I have to ask - how often does he come out with new things? I would love for him to come out with stackable rings again. I know on his website he has one silver stack ring, but I want a variety to mix and match like you have. Oh and where on earth do you get your ring and necklace stands? I would love to have some of those. I'm on a mission to find something for the pieces that I wear on an everyday basis, but can't come up with what I want.

OMG, I've been OBSESSED with Lagos lately. I'm up to 5 pieces in less than two months. I bought the key necklace last year and in the past two months have bought the peace sign bracelet, two rings and a pair of earrings. I can't stop...I think I have a problem!

Tillie, your collection is amazing! Thanks for sharing! I love your stackable rings. You must've been building your collection for awhile so I have to ask - how often does he come out with new things? I would love for him to come out with stackable rings again. I know on his website he has one silver stack ring, but I want a variety to mix and match like you have. Oh and where on earth do you get your ring and necklace stands? I would love to have some of those. I'm on a mission to find something for the pieces that I wear on an everyday basis, but can't come up with what I want.

BagsAreMyBabies.........Thanks for all your nice compliments about my Lagos Pieces. Go to the thread..."how do you store your jewelry", and you'll also see the bracelet stands available. Here's the phone number for the Jeweler Wholesale Store. The name is acutally....Continental Jeweler Supply.....1-954-741-5339, and ask them to send you a calalog. I have about 16 necklace stands, and so many ring stands. You'll see the ring stands in the other thread I told you about. Their prices are very reasonable. I have a complete closet with shelves that I have all my jewelry displayed on...so I can see everything and decide what piece I want to wear in a moment's notice. I can't stand having everything in boxes or bags, because I never remember what I have. BTW...........this is a Locked Closet. Let me know if you need any more help. As far as the stacked rings go, I've seen them on sale for about $100 each at T.J.'s

^I'm glad I could help :heart: Did you check the other thread in this section called " how do you store your jewelry"? I've also shown the earring stand, and the bracelet stands. They are all fabulous!

^I'm glad I could help :heart: Did you check the other thread in this section called " how do you store your jewelry"? I've also shown the earring stand, and the bracelet stands. They are all fabulous!

I did and I'm sold! This is exactly what I need. THe only thing i would need to figure out is where to set it up. I have this really big closet with lots of shelves in my master bathroom, but isn't it bad to store jewelry in a bathroom because of all the condensation or something? I suppose I should research this. This was one of the things I planned on doing during my vacation between Christmas and New Years.

^The humidity in a bathroom is something you definitely should consider......mine is in a separate, closet in my bedroom, but it's only about 6 feet from the bathroom. Aren't these jewelry stands fabulous. You will be so happy with them, I am! :heart:

^The humidity in a bathroom is something you definitely should consider......mine is in a separate, closet in my bedroom, but it's only about 6 feet from the bathroom. Aren't these jewelry stands fabulous. You will be so happy with them, I am! :heart:

I would definitely be happy with them. Maybe I can consider a shelving unit in my closet with the stands on them. Actually, that would work aside from my 15 month old's grabby hands:P I'll let you know what I decide on. So, I've been obsessively thinking of these Lagos earrings:

http://www.lagos.com/products/onlineshop.asp?item=01-80717-M

Which goes so well with this ring that I recently bought:

http://www.lagos.com/products/itemdesc.asp?item=03-80294-7

I think the only thing that I am concerned about is that I am not a very conservative person and yet, these earrings seem a bit conservative. Opinions welcome from anyone;)

I think the earrings and ring are both beautiful.........I don't think they're conservative at all. They are typical of the Steven Lagos Caviar Collection style! I think they will be gorgeous on you. I can't wait for you to get your velvet stands, so you can take pictures with your jewelry on them.

tillie you are so organized all my stuff is laying in a jewelry box in no order. Still going to post pictures. Just been overloaded with work this week.

Also you probably don't want to hear this but sometimes the lagos store has one of a kind items. Maybe something they had a couple of in the store but don't put in a catalog. You would need to call them to find out.

I have two Lagos catalogs, but I keep them just for reference and price comparing. I've bought all my Lagos jewelry, except one piece from T.J. Maxx, where they had a great selection. Do you have a T.J.'s near you? If so, I would check there periodically to see if they get anything new in..........especially for Christmas. I want to see your pictures when you can upload them. :heart:

Here are a few of my pieces:

attachment.php

Iolite
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Amethyst
attachment.php