Any Kiki McDonough Collectors here?

I would probably go with Kiki for quality over Blue Nile. It would also likely match your Lola bracelet more harmoniously!

That’s what I thought as the BN bangles are pre-made, so although I can see that the clarity and colour are good I have no idea about the cut. The quality of my Kiki Lola ring is exceptional so I’m sure the same would be true for the bangle :loveeyes: I wonder how much the Kiki bangles with diamonds that go all the way round are - thinking about calling them to ask as I would then try to get one when a discount is available. The half set ones are lovely too though but the website doesn’t say what the carat weight is.

Oh! I love your choices, too! The amethyst earrings would go so well with your collection and look amazing with your hair! The Grace collection is really wonderful, too, and the Lola hoops are really fun! Excellent choices!

Thank you! I love the cushion cut of the amethyst earrings and the lavender looks very pink rather than purple. The Lola hoops are gorgeous but soooo expensive, can’t see myself ever getting them unless they go into a future sale :sad:

That’s what I thought as the BN bangles are pre-made, so although I can see that the clarity and colour are good I have no idea about the cut. The quality of my Kiki Lola ring is exceptional so I’m sure the same would be true for the bangle :loveeyes: I wonder how much the Kiki bangles with diamonds that go all the way round are - thinking about calling them to ask as I would then try to get one when a discount is available. The half set ones are lovely too though but the website doesn’t say what the carat weight is.
I own several eternity bangles...just love them! Try to get the eternity bangle and you won’t have to worry about the diamond side facing up. Unless the bangle is very tight it will spin. Hope that makes sense.

• Love
Reactions: Onebagtoomany
I own several eternity bangles...just love them! Try to get the eternity bangle and you won’t have to worry about the diamond side facing up. Unless the bangle is very tight it will spin. Hope that makes sense.

Only just saw this - great advice, thank you! I’m going to find out prices and carat weights for both the half and full eternity bangles. I am a bit worried that the Kiki bangle won’t fit over my hand as it’s 7 inches in diameter and I have big hands! Lol. I’m hoping it has a mechanism which opens it rather than having to pull it on.

Reactions: skyqueen
Time to give this thread a bump!

Now that shops are open I managed to sell a few pieces that I wanted to move on to my jeweller, so decided to spend some of my new funds on these Kiki classic large cushion cut lavender amethyst and diamond drop earrings in yellow gold. They are even prettier in real life and the lavender amethyst is a bit of a chameleon in how it looks worn with different colour clothing. I’m wearing a pink top today and the earrings look very pink rather than purple :heart:

1F919892-5B66-4C2A-BE25-FAFC83EBD02E.jpeg

Time to give this thread a bump!

Now that shops are open I managed to sell a few pieces that I wanted to move on to my jeweller, so decided to spend some of my new funds on these Kiki classic large cushion cut lavender amethyst and diamond drop earrings in yellow gold. They are even prettier in real life and the lavender amethyst is a bit of a chameleon in how it looks worn with different colour clothing. I’m wearing a pink top today and the earrings look very pink rather than purple :heart:

View attachment 5060573
Love these :heart:
Amethysts are a stone that brings good health...perfect for this pandemic!

• Love
Reactions: Onebagtoomany
This thread needs a bump!

In case anyone is interested, Kiki is offering 20% off the bridal collection which includes quite a few of the classic pieces already on the website such as the Fantasy diamond earrings with blue topaz and the Lola diamond bangle in yellow, rose and white gold. I finally bought the bangle in yellow gold as this is the biggest discount I’ve seen to date other than the annual sale!

Send me a PM if you want the discount code!

Hello! Kiki has released a new collection: Lovestruck! It is full of hearts and heart motif pieces.

Has anyone see these? Is anyone thinking of getting a piece or pieces?

I rather like the plain detachable drops...

I've just found this thread. I've discovered Kiki McDonough with pictures of the Princess Wales who wears a lot of earrings from this brand. But I was wondering, does Kiki McDonough get inspired from Pomellato, or is it the other way around ? It seems some of their lines are very similar ?