Any H. Stern owners out there?? =)

Congrats Mishaagui! I also adore all of H. Stern's pieces... the designs are very unique and truly special looking.

Yslalice, I own the ring from the Stars collection too, and LOVE it. Possibly my favorite piece of jewelry I own. (I will admit that I visited my ring a few times before I took it home) :smile: I'll try to post a picture soon...

I'm so glad to find some other lovers of H.Stern. I've been in love with the brand for over 10 years and I'll go visit my SA in NY every few months to see what's new and play with the beautiful pieces.

I just moved apartments and all my jewelry is packed up, so I'll take some pictures this weekend and post them. But I'm so interested in seeing everyone else's pieces and R0lyaT390, your ring is beautiful! Congratulations on such a beautiful ring, it looks gorgeous on your hand!

Sorry, it took me longer than I anticipated :sweatdrop:. But I couldn't upload them since they were too big, so I just put them all on Flickr.

It's not a big collection, but it makes me happy. Especially since I don't change my jewelry at all because of DS. He'll grab and pull things, especially earrings because he thinks it's fun.

But thanks for being so patient and I'd love to see some more from everyone else! And I keep thinking about those feather earrings! :love:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7596675@N08/sets/72157608660071520/

Hopefully this works!

I have an Imperial Topaz and an Amethyst necklace by H. Stern which my Mom gave me and they are gorgeous! Love the brand. Sorry, totally inept at attaching pics but one day!

Sorry, it took me longer than I anticipated :sweatdrop:. But I couldn't upload them since they were too big, so I just put them all on Flickr.

It's not a big collection, but it makes me happy. Especially since I don't change my jewelry at all because of DS. He'll grab and pull things, especially earrings because he thinks it's fun.

But thanks for being so patient and I'd love to see some more from everyone else! And I keep thinking about those feather earrings! :love:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7596675@N08/sets/72157608660071520/

Hopefully this works!
Gorgeous collection!