Any Fashionphile discount code????

Fbf10 for additional 10% off reduced items today only
thanks much for sending this and I want to vomit. stayed up til 2AM last night in hopes of email from them...as there was an item ive been waiting two months for and just got marked to 20% and wanted that addl discount but was never sent to me. I want to cry as that would have saved me nearly another 100!!! they are not answering phone nor chat so don't think they are open....I emailed inquiry. praying they see when the layaway went through and credit me or something. on a tight budget and anything helps. thanks again

thanks much for sending this and I want to vomit. stayed up til 2AM last night in hopes of email from them...as there was an item ive been waiting two months for and just got marked to 20% and wanted that addl discount but was never sent to me. I want to cry as that would have saved me nearly another 100!!! they are not answering phone nor chat so don't think they are open....I emailed inquiry. praying they see when the layaway went through and credit me or something. on a tight budget and anything helps. thanks again
The emails came later. I got one from them early this afternoon (I am in CST).