Anita Ko Sparkly things

I wish I could get better pictures!

Bad pictures, sorry! You can see where I was testing lipstick on my hand this afternoon. Also seen is my Kathy Rose Eagle ring from Roseark, and the Kathy Rose Double Tail cuff from Roseark.

C:\Documents and Settings\Guest User\My Documents\My Pictures\000_0279.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\Guest User\My Documents\My Pictures\000_0282.jpg

I wish I could get better pictures!

Bad pictures, sorry! You can see where I was testing lipstick on my hand this afternoon. Also seen is my Kathy Rose Eagle ring from Roseark, and the Kathy Rose Double Tail cuff from Roseark.

C:\Documents and Settings\Guest User\My Documents\My Pictures\000_0279.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\Guest User\My Documents\My Pictures\000_0282.jpg

Your pics don't show up. YOu have to add them to the paperclip.

Hoping someone might know the answer to my question as one of my dream jewellery pieces is on there and if they have a store credit or payment plan I could pay it off in 6 months which would divide it perfectly
Please let me know if net a porter do any kind of store credit
If not would I be better going for a credit card or loan and paying within 6 months
It's for the Anita Ko spike bracelet
Also anyone opinions on the bracelet are welcome and any photos if you have this piece

Hoping someone might know the answer to my question as one of my dream jewellery pieces is on there and if they have a store credit or payment plan I could pay it off in 6 months which would divide it perfectly
Please let me know if net a porter do any kind of store credit
If not would I be better going for a credit card or loan and paying within 6 months
It's for the Anita Ko spike bracelet
Also anyone opinions on the bracelet are welcome and any photos if you have this piece

I don't think so sweetie... I know that feeling of not wanting to let it go!! They might hold for a few days if you call them - I've had luck with that - but don't think they have credit per se. Good luck!!

I'm going to look into other options to getting it
I really would love to see it IRL
I've seen a few celebs wearing it and was drawn to it
I'm not even obsessed with the celebs wearing it so I do genuinely like it for what it is