...and the sun finally came up...

hi, india. do you still have the bag? i stumbled the same one (the seller said it was from 2003 though) but in red that got me thinking, as i really like cervo leather nd veneta style.

thanks to letting me know your thought of it, as the bag is not that much discussed here.

hi, india. do you still have the bag? i stumbled the same one (the seller said it was from 2003 though) but in red that got me thinking, as i really like cervo leather nd veneta style.

thanks to letting me know your thought of it, as the bag is not that much discussed here.

it is this color, which i dont know the name of.

this is your pic from other thread, btw.

floodette, my apologies for taking so very long to find this - did you get the bag? I don't have my Sunrise anymore, and that's a choice I still regret. There is no finer deer leather than BV's Cervo, in whatever form it takes!

floodette, my apologies for taking so very long to find this - did you get the bag? I don't have my Sunrise anymore, and that's a choice I still regret. There is no finer deer leather than BV's Cervo, in whatever form it takes!

My first BV was the Ebano Cocker. I still have it and still love the smooshy leather!

Hi, India

Finally I decided not to get thhe bag. Maybe I made a wrong choice by not buying it? LOL... BTW why did you decided to let it go, if I may ask?

Hi Hershey, sorry, I also dont know the name. But I think it's not red like cardinal, it's more muted color. India may be able to inform you more about it.

Hi, India

Finally I decided not to get thhe bag. Maybe I made a wrong choice by not buying it? LOL... BTW why did you decided to let it go, if I may ask?

Hi Hershey, sorry, I also dont know the name. But I think it's not red like cardinal, it's more muted color. India may be able to inform you more about it.

Well, if it still intrigues you, there is a tan one on the 'bay at a great price; it's exactly the color I had, and nobody knows what color that is, either. I've posted it in the 'deals' thread. I'm tempted but I've bought my BV for the quarter and can't get it.

The color of the red Sunrise is a mystery - I only ever see photos on the 'net, never in real life. The realreal had one but didn't post a photo of the tag, so - ? I've attached the better photo of the "dark raspberry" Sunrise for posterity. Maybe someday somebody will say they have one and can tell us the numbers on the tag.

I had to make some hard decisions about where my money was being spent and that bag was the least of my favorites, so off she went... Gone gone gone, like the song goes.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 131
India, it looks like darkish red almost brown?

The seller of the red bag I asked earlier said she cant find the uthenticato tag, which hinders me from buying it. is it possible that thee is no tag on tjis bag?

India, it looks like darkish red almost brown?

The seller of the red bag I asked earlier said she cant find the uthenticato tag, which hinders me from buying it. is it possible that thee is no tag on tjis bag?

Nope, it's in there, sewn in the seam inside the zippered pocket. Unless it was ripped out.