Am I the only one who finds this ridiculous?

^^Wait, I don't understand your point, why are you comparing LV canvas with pleather? :oh: Let's just stick with the subject of pleather itself, are you disliking pleather in general, or just the no-namer "non-designer" pleather? What really is the difference between the two anyway? For instance, were Stella M.'s pleather bags specially treated to make it that expensive??

I think pleather is gross in general, whether it's on a designer bag or a no-name bag. I don't understand why someone would pay big bucks for "designer" pleather. If you want to pleather, go to Target and spend $20.

The reason I got into comparing pleather with LV canvas is because a previous poster mentioned that s/he found it equally odd that some people would pay $600 for a canvas bag, and she made reference to LV in particular.

I have seen her bags referred to as being made of "ecological leather". After reading a few articles about her crusade to bring non-leather designer accessories to the public's attention, I am beginning to think that "ecological leather" is just a fancy name for faux leather. If someone doesn't feel comforatable using leather, that's fine. However, I just don't see the point in paying hundreds of dollars for a bag made of the same stinky plastic as a cheap Wal-Mart bag.

I'm joining this kind of late :rolleyes:

But... the Matt & Natt bags that are non-leather are SOOOOO soft.
I actually first found them because I saw one in a store and felt it - I couldn't get the feeling out of my mind because it was so crazy soft.:love:
So I looked it up on the net and couldn't believe they weren't leather.

I also like the idea of nothing having to die so I can carry my lipstick in something;)
Nyria:heart: