Am I Insane?!?!?!

You will LOVE IT!!! I have a white one & I adore mine..You are the buying queen this week/month LOL
great choices on ALL YOUR purchases this month..The hard part now is WHICH BAG DO YOU USE LOL

LV_addict you are SO my LV idol! can't wait to see pics! good choice in going with the blue! blues my fav colour! hehehehe! you're awesome!!! woo hoo new bag!!!

Literally dropped my mouth open! Is that how it was for you guys the past few months! I am SO happy for you LV! I don't think my SA in BH would give me a sales pitch and she said blue is definately being discontinued. That is why I grabbed mine right there! I am a jeans girl too. I love this bag so much. Congratulations LV, great WEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!LOVE ALL YOUR BAGS!!!!!:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Irene, CONGRATS!!! I love the le fab. You are on FIRE... BTW, how much will it be after the increase??? I was thinking of getting one but i'm waiting for the silver hardware in black, but i'm sure it will come out after the increase, if it will ever come in black with silver hardware. Can't wait for the pics !!! =)