Alma MM is now GM?

I've searched and searched and I can't find anything on the size comparisons between the pm & gm.

I'm 5ft 7" and wonder if the gm is more an overnight rather than an every day. If any one has modelling shots of their gm I'd love to see. :smile:

I've searched and searched and I can't find anything on the size comparisons between the pm & gm.

I'm 5ft 7" and wonder if the gm is more an overnight rather than an every day. If any one has modelling shots of their gm I'd love to see. :smile:

Hi, I moved your thread here. There are comments above about the mm/gm size, they seems to be the same! For mod pics you could look through the Alma clubhouse thread :flowers:

Depends on your question. LV has just renamed the MM size to GM (previously an Alma GM in vernis was HUGE and was for travel only - but now that they have renamed the MM size to be GM, its a little confusing!).

So if you are looking for size comparisons, you can do a search for MM vs PM in the alma.

For your height, I would recommend the MM size. I am much shorter than you - and use the MM sizes as my day/work bag. When I tried the PM on in store, I found it was too small (in comparison).

Depends on your question. LV has just renamed the MM size to GM (previously an Alma GM in vernis was HUGE and was for travel only - but now that they have renamed the MM size to be GM, its a little confusing!).

So if you are looking for size comparisons, you can do a search for MM vs PM in the alma.

For your height, I would recommend the MM size. I am much shorter than you - and use the MM sizes as my day/work bag. When I tried the PM on in store, I found it was too small (in comparison).
I'm seeing some GM's being listed as 17.5 inches wide and some 15.5 inches... (both are vernis). I was looking for large for travel but I can't find very much info. Do you know if they were ever 17.5 inches? I'm wondering if the seller listed it wrong or if I'm just confused.