Adorable April 2021 Reveals Post Here

Since this strap has been impossible to get from LV I scored it from Fashionphile last week as soon as it went on sale (incorrectly labeled Rose Poudre, but is actually Rose Ballerine -silver hardware). It's primarily for my alma bb but it's so comfortable as a crossbody for me that I'd like to use it on other LV bags -even if the hardware doesn't match.. :eek:
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
View attachment 5066078View attachment 5066080View attachment 5066081
Wow!!! I didn't know LV had a mono strap with silver hardware!!!!!

A new, very small April purchase - acquired yesterday at my local LV boutique - is this bandeau for the handle of my Marshmallow bag. It’s the Monogram Gradient bandeau from the By the Pool collection in the color pink. I brought the bag into the boutique with the thought of exchanging it for something else, but the SA firmly advised against that and showed me this bandeau instead. Since my main hesitation about the bag was keeping it clean, the bandeau will protect the handle, which gives me a little peace of mind. I’m using both the bag and the bandeau for the first time today. View attachment 5065576View attachment 5065577View attachment 5065578
Looks beautiful with the bandeau! May I ask why your SA strongly advised against returning? I have this bag also and have contemplated not keeping it.

Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
Yes they're hard to find! I believe the mono and epi leather ones were made with silver hardware and the mono with smooth calf skin leather are made with the brass color hardware. Here's the LV item but it's been out of stock for ages (in the US).
I didn’t realize these straps were popular. Just out of curiosity, what bags are these even being used on? I can only think of the mono neonoe?

Since this strap has been impossible to get from LV I scored it from Fashionphile last week as soon as it went on sale (incorrectly labeled Rose Poudre, but is actually Rose Ballerine -silver hardware). It's primarily for my alma bb but it's so comfortable as a crossbody for me that I'd like to use it on other LV bags -even if the hardware doesn't match.. :eek:
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
View attachment 5066078View attachment 5066080View attachment 5066081
Congrats. I have this one my wish list forever for my Alma PM Rose Ballerine.

Happy Sunday LV friends, I finally found unboxing time for my cute bucket hat. It’s so adorable matching the NF :heart:
View attachment 5065925View attachment 5065926View attachment 5065927View attachment 5065929View attachment 5065930
They look perfect together, MBL! Hope these beauties add more sunshine to your summer!!:heart:
Happy Monday! Posted in BTP thread but had to share my last LV purchase for awhile as I’m now officially on ban island - no escape boat in sight :P These KP are just so gorgeous like you all said - colors truly stunning IRL. My Monday got better when ups showed up this morning!
View attachment 5066559View attachment 5066560
Congrats @DrTr on this gorgeous & very versatile trio!!! Such pretty colors!:loveeyes:

I didn’t realize these straps were popular. Just out of curiosity, what bags are these even being used on? I can only think of the mono neonoe?
I've seen them on all types of bags with removable straps like the speedy, alma, pochette accessories, neonoe, etc and in leather or canvas. The wider strap is much more comfortable. I'm 4'10" so it works crossbody on me as well.

They look perfect together, MBL! Hope these beauties add more sunshine to your summer!!:heart:

Congrats @DrTr on this gorgeous & very versatile trio!!! Such pretty colors!:loveeyes:
Thanks so much :heart: just did a mani pedi to match:P I have the mono kirigami and use all the pouches and really like them. For those of us here that love tiny bags and pochettes and SLG’s, LV does some stunning ones!