***A Place for the Fakes***

How can it not be over for them? Is the majority of the revenue clothing?
I guess they tend to price their items a tad lower than competitors, and that's what draws people in? :shrugs: But I agree, they're awful. You can't trust their authentication and can barely get it authenticated yourself or elsewhere because of how poor the pictures they provide are.

Reactions: thebattagirl
Epic Fails on E*bay

Epic Fails on E*bay

Sadly the last one has sold.

The red bag listing was taken down (I know @CeeJay & I told the seller it was fake and if Posh "authenticated" it they were dead wrong) but the seller seems to have relisted it (meaning those comments aren't there anymore). Shady.
(And I don't know how many times I reported that bag when the old Posher was trying to unload it, for $1350 no less! Zero action ever taken.)

The red bag listing was taken down (I know @CeeJay & I told the seller it was fake and if Posh "authenticated" it they were dead wrong) but the seller seems to have relisted it (meaning those comments aren't there anymore). Shady.
(And I don't know how many times I reported that bag when the old Posher was trying to unload it, for $1350 no less! Zero action ever taken.)
Posh is a nightmare of fake bags. Bals, at any rate.

Posh is a nightmare of fake bags. Bals, at any rate.
Yeah, I don't know why I even bother to report them anymore.