***A Place for the Fakes***

Can you believe it his seller is back selling fakes on HEWI again!!!
Hi all, I recently purchased a small “steel grey” Givenchy Antigona from Member119055 on HEWI which was new but at less than half price. Yes I know too good to be true. However, when I had it authenticated it turned out to be fake. I’m still waiting for a refund from HEWI but I’ve since purchased a new one from an authorised Givenchy site. This seller is based in Germany and lists same bags over and over again at half off retail price and brands include Givenchy, Balenciaga and Saint Laurent. They are a professional seller with company name Kademo GmbH and seem to sell through HEWI and Rebelle. I believe they’re selling superfakes as they don’t seem to list these high end bags on their own German website. I’ve posted this on the Givenchy chat thread as well as Balenciaga and Saint Laurent threads as wasn't sure where to post and I have no idea how to start a new thread.
his seller is back on HEWI

Ok, I am absolutely no expert on B-bags, so this is a qualified post - but check out this e-bay
offering: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Auth-Balen...225845?hash=item33ff664a35:g:j5EAAOSw2fpcPzDV . In particular, check out the numbers on the tag - 115748 AND on the back 115478? Whaaaat? Would welcome comments from resident experts!
Interesting. I would say the bag's authentic based on what I see in the pics but of course handling it would be the best test. I've often wondered if the debossed numbers on the tag backs were done individually, which could account for an error. You see quite a few bags with the numbers not quite lining up as they would with a machine stamp. Anyone else have an opinion?

Interesting. I would say the bag's authentic based on what I see in the pics but of course handling it would be the best test. I've often wondered if the debossed numbers on the tag backs were done individually, which could account for an error. You see quite a few bags with the numbers not quite lining up as they would with a machine stamp. Anyone else have an opinion?
Thank you for your insight. I've wondered why sometimes the numbers on the tag backs looked askew; if they were done individually that would explain it. Thanks again!