A much anticipated reveal!

Oh, that scuff isn't noticeable I wouldn't worry. I haven't looked mine over , I should I suppose, but the way I see it, it's a bag, that I will place on the floor, use and abuse, so eventually it will get damaged I'm sure!

I guess I felt that way before I opened this bag too...but the problems were way worse than the scuff. It seemed like it was peeling all over....it was really weird. But, I'd rather be the one to scuff it or dirty it.

My last purchase from FOS was prefect and beautiful, so that's how I wanted this one too be. It's all good now. They marked it as damaged in the store and I got a gorgeous new one. I'm very happy!

Here's a picture loaded up! Including the clasp again. It even matches perfectly to a new topi just got and a pair of sandals. Can't wait to wear them together!

Attachments

• 1395407811867.jpg
    1395407811867.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 112
On the FOS today, they have "our" bag (lol) in navy for a fraction of the price. I paid $ 500 to get it here to Canada, its on for less that $200 in Midnight. I guess I paid a premium to have it in the hard to find colour..lol

Here's a picture loaded up! Including the clasp again. It even matches perfectly to a new topi just got and a pair of sandals. Can't wait to wear them together!

Looks great, I was gonna keep my bag for next fall/winter, but now that I seen yours full, I think I may use it for a month (still lots of snow and cold here anyway). Enjoy that fabulous squishy goodness!!

PS. Thanks for sharing that idea with the double headed hook, I think I will run out to the hardware store today and find one to try that out myself. :smile:

Looks great, I was gonna keep my bag for next fall/winter, but now that I seen yours full, I think I may use it for a month (still lots of snow and cold here anyway). Enjoy that fabulous squishy goodness!!

PS. Thanks for sharing that idea with the double headed hook, I think I will run out to the hardware store today and find one to try that out myself. :smile:

Yeah, I think you should use it! It's still winter and my excuse is, it's officially spring. I've already received a bunch of complements on it. So much fun!

Ok, here are a bunch of mod shots to help with size. I'm standing on a stool, but 5'2" and short waisted. I like the bag every way. So versatile!

First shot, with doubled ended clip
Second, without clip
Third and fourth cross body without clip and short handles tucked to the center.

And another note, I can put the short handles up on my shoulder without the use of 2 hands so that is a plus!

Attachments

• 1395500505861.jpg
    1395500505861.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 1395500550632.jpg
    1395500550632.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 78
  • 1395500567428.jpg
    1395500567428.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 1395500582844.jpg
    1395500582844.jpg