A JUC or Another LOVE? Please Help!

To me JUC without diamonds is just too masculine and too much like a nail if you know what I mean. But it works on some people.

But JUC with a little bit of diamonds costs a fortune, but that's the one I'd pick if I were to get it at all. Afterall, my wishlist is too long. No, I don't think JUC is a fad, I think it's timeless and a true Cartier classic. It's edgy.

Another LOVE? Yes, one LOVE is too lonely, so yes, you need another for variety. But perhaps the RG in thin LOVE. That'll make your stack have color and altogether a lighter load. Then in the future, you can consider adding the JUC.

To me JUC without diamonds is just too masculine and too much like a nail if you know what I mean. But it works on some people.

But JUC with a little bit of diamonds costs a fortune, but that's the one I'd pick if I were to get it at all. Afterall, my wishlist is too long. No, I don't think JUC is a fad, I think it's timeless and a true Cartier classic. It's edgy.

Another LOVE? Yes, one LOVE is too lonely, so yes, you need another for variety. But perhaps the RG in thin LOVE. That'll make your stack have color and altogether a lighter load. Then in the future, you can consider adding the JUC.

I'm glad you think a JUC is timeless. I think another love is definitely in order. I never was a jewelry person, until my husband bought me my first Cartier. Now my list is much too long. [emoji4]

Thanks for the suggestions!

I've batted around the JUC for years! Due to money pinching and cutting on luxury expenses, my first and recent purchase was the Trinity ring and bracelet. For a few bills more I could have graduated to JUC RG w/o diamonds. After careful thought and a very patient SA, I opted to wait for JUC RG w/diamonds.

I believe JUC is classic. It can meld with any of the sexes, but on me, the diamonds make it special and still edgy.

Same thing with the LOVE. I tried it on for the first time a few months back. I loved it, but again it needs diamonds to really pop on my skin.

QUOTE="Grande Latte, post: 31718989, member: 47413"]To me JUC without diamonds is just too masculine and too much like a nail if you know what I mean. But it works on some people.

Another LOVE? Yes, one LOVE is too lonely, so yes, you need another for variety. But perhaps the RG in thin LOVE. That'll make your stack have color and altogether a lighter load. Then in the future, you can consider adding the JUC.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: jpezmom